On the Matter of Separation

I’m pretty busy right now, but will try to give it a listen when I can as the subject interests me. In the meantime, what would you say is a compelling nature of what you heard?

I’m pretty busy right now, but will try to give it a listen when I can as the subject interests me. In the meantime, what would you say is a compelling nature of what you heard?
It's from 2 Corinthians 7:1. I'll let you look it up. I was impressed by his balance on the subject of holiness and separation. It's a 40 minute sermon.

It's from 2 Corinthians 7:1. I'll let you look it up. I was impressed by his balance on the subject of holiness and separation. It's a 40 minute sermon.
Thank you for posting that! I really enjoyed listening to it. Even for a 40-minute sermon, it was time well spent. :)

I experienced a lot of people “separating” from me during the pandemic.

I experienced a lot of people “separating” from me during the pandemic.
I was into social distancing long before it was cool.

If too many are separating from you however, you may want to look into more effective deodorant.

In the meantime, we do well to gain a healthy perspective on this world's values and separate from them accordingly. This is Pastor Paul's whole point.

I'm not IFB so I've never really given much thought to separation, but thought I'd give this sermpn a listen to. It's (for me) a very thought provoking message. I can definitely say there are some things hindering my walk of late.

I'm not IFB so I've never really given much thought to separation, but thought I'd give this sermpn a listen to. It's (for me) a very thought provoking message. I can definitely say there are some things hindering my walk of late.
Long time no see...

I know what you mean. God has been using Pastor Paul's teaching in my life to point some things out.

Separation is biblical. Certain IFB types come up with perverted views that really are not separation at all. The message that Bro. Caines posted is speaking of separation that pertains to our sanctification and personal walk with God and if my memory serves correctly, he is Calvary Chapel and not IFB Baptist.

Separation is biblical. Certain IFB types come up with perverted views that really are not separation at all. The message that Bro. Caines posted is speaking of separation that pertains to our sanctification and personal walk with God and if my memory serves correctly, he is Calvary Chapel and not IFB Baptist.