On top of their game

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
Seems the control freaks at the compound are on top of their game lately in terms of damage control and no information slipping out to the world.  With attendance numbers so low and those who remain being so blinded/loyal it would be easy to accomplish.

Cultish places are good that way ya know

Just me said:
Seems the control freaks at the compound are on top of their game lately in terms of damage control and no information slipping out to the world.  With attendance numbers so low and those who remain being so blinded/loyal it would be easy to accomplish.

Not sure they are completely on top of their game. Still losing families a little a time.

JustABigKid said:
Just me said:

Not sure they are completely on top of their game. Still losing families a little a time.

Yeppers and old time pillars of WHBC this time. 

It does not matter who you are to JAV.  If you are not 100% blindly loyal to him you are run out of that place. 

But they are far better off for leaving and taking their family ties with them.