Our Daily Laugh!

02/02/22 Grif.Net - Organic Kale
The pastor’s wife called and asked him to pick up some organic kale for that night’s dinner on his way home. He arrived at the store and began to search all over for organic kale before finally asking the produce clerk where he might find some.
The young clerk seemed confused by the man’s request, so the Pastor said: “Look, I don’t touch the stuff. Hate kale. She tries to make me eat it, but not happening. This kale is for my wife. All I need to know is whether it’s been sprayed with poisonous chemicals.”
The visibly horrified fellow replied, “No, Reverend, you will have to do that yourself.”

An old preacher was filling the pulpit in a small church, and after the service stood at the door shaking hands with parishioners. One woman turned bright red and looked at her shoes as she shook the preacher’s hand.

“‘I hope you didn’t take it personally, Pastor'”, she said, ‘when my husband walked out during your sermon.”

“‘I did wonder,’ the guest preacher replied. “I hope and pray he’s not ill.”

“Oh, no!” said the woman. “And it’s not a reflection on you, sir. I can assure you of that. My husband’s been walking in his sleep ever since he was a child.”
Grif.net

An old preacher was filling the pulpit in a small church, and after the service stood at the door shaking hands with parishioners. One woman turned bright red and looked at her shoes as she shook the preacher’s hand.

“‘I hope you didn’t take it personally, Pastor'”, she said, ‘when my husband walked out during your sermon.”

“‘I did wonder,’ the guest preacher replied. “I hope and pray he’s not ill.”

“Oh, no!” said the woman. “And it’s not a reflection on you, sir. I can assure you of that. My husband’s been walking in his sleep ever since he was a child.”
Grif.net
I almost posted this one after Grif had posted it this morning...Glad I didn't do it! :)