Our President

cpizzle said:
I read the article.  Dobson isn't convinced, he is just hopeful.  I am also hopeful.  I have no desire for a president who has governed so well to make such a fool out of himself.  He hurts the cause that we elected him to promote.  However, I can't accept something that I have no reason to believe is true. 

BTW, let Dobson call out President Trump's immorality, deceitfulness, and thuggery and wait for the President to respond.  Let every leader of the SBC publish an open letter calling the President to repentance.  President Trump's  love affair with the Religious Right would end immediately, and they would be on the receiving end of one of his "tweet storms."

It is no more difficult than this...The President likes those that like him.

On the nose.

A person would completely be out of their mind if they thought maybe Trump might be saved. It would be hard for me to take anyone series if they thought he was.

Bruh said:
A person would completely be out of their mind if they thought maybe Trump might be saved. It would be hard for me to take anyone series if they thought he was.
So much for the World Series!

fishinnut said:
Bruh said:

LOL!  Good catch!

Twisted said:
fishinnut said:
Bruh said:

LOL!  Good catch!

Funny.