Pastor Charles Lawson

HammondCheese

Elect
Reaction score
Would you attend his church?  Why or why not?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HammondCheese said:

Who is he?  Where's the church?

Twisted said:
HammondCheese said:

Who is he?  Where's the church?
He's a pastor of a small IB church in Knoxville TN, but has a massive following on YouTube...  Which is about the only thing he has in common with Steven Anderson.

HammondCheese said:

No.
I am only interested in attending where the pastor recognizes it's not his congregation but God's alone. Not his church.
Not about to drive or fly hundreds of miles to assemble with Christian brothers when I can do that locally.
End of answer.

bgwilkinson said:
HammondCheese said:

No.
I am only interested in attending where the pastor recognizes it's not his congregation but God's alone. Not his church.
Not about to drive or fly hundreds of miles to assemble with Christian brothers when I can do that locally.
End of answer.
That made zero sense...  But thanks for playing!

It took me 3 seconds of seeing his website to know that he is not "my kind" of pastor.  (The 1990's format is universally used by the fringes....)  Not saying he is bad, but I am sure I would have multiple disagreements on doctrine and "spirit." 

That being said...yes I could attend his church.  I am secure enough to "eat  the meat and spit out the bones."  I would not want to have my family attend his church nor would I desire to promote it. 

HammondCheese said:

I have a devout Catholic friend who listens to him every Sunday night and thinks he is fascinating!

cpizzle said:
It took me 3 seconds of seeing his website to know that he is not "my kind" of pastor.  (The 1990's format is universally used by the fringes....

The things you learn on the FFF!  Who would have ever thought that you could determine what "kind" someone is from a website format design?

I have heard this guy before several years ago.  Very educational.  The guy is knowledgeable for sure. 

Now Tarheel would be foaming, no doubt!  LOL!

http://youtu.be/pKxf21rF62A

Twisted said:
cpizzle said:
It took me 3 seconds of seeing his website to know that he is not "my kind" of pastor.  (The 1990's format is universally used by the fringes....

The things you learn on the FFF!  Who would have ever thought that you could determine what "kind" someone is from a website format design?

I have heard this guy before several years ago.  Very educational.  The guy is knowledgeable for sure. 

http://youtu.be/pKxf21rF62A

I immediately made a snap judgement.  I reviewed his website and determined by initial reacation was indeed correct :)

Twisted said:
cpizzle said:

I'm living rent free in twisted's psyche...

The Vatican and ET...?.
CERN - The Key to the Bottemless Pit....
British Israelism....
The Cathedrals of France....

You can't call yourself a Bible Teacher and focus so much on Man-made ideas and conspiracy theories.

Tarheel Baptist said:
I'm living rent free in twisted's psyche...

Thumbs-Up.png

cpizzle said:
The Vatican and ET...?.
CERN - The Key to the Bottemless Pit....
British Israelism....
The Cathedrals of France....

You can't call yourself a Bible Teacher and focus so much on Man-made ideas and conspiracy theories.

But, those can get you a YouTube following.

cpizzle said:
It took me 3 seconds of seeing his website to know that he is not "my kind" of pastor.  (The 1990's format is universally used by the fringes....)

That's more early 2000's design. If it was 90's it would have multi-color blinking text and his favorite hymn playing on load.

"CERN, Bottomless Pit Key and/or Star-Gate to Dimension of the Demonic?"
"The Vatican and ET"
"A Hollow Earth?"

Etc.
Yeah, the guy's certifiable.
Betcha he believes the moon landing was a hoax, too. Loons never hold just a few loon beliefs.