"Pastor" Schaap?

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
So today a female friend was talking with me and somehow Schaap came up.

"Where is he now" - Prison

"When does he get out?" - A few years to go.

"What will he do then?" - No doubt pastor a church.

"What!?!  That would never happen" - LOL!  You are na?ve of the IFB's.  Sure, it could happen.

I think we should post something and place "bets" on how long it takes him and where it would be.

From what I have seen even the most avid Schapp supporters dropped him after his fall.

He may pastor somewhere, but I don't see him preaching for others.

I think it very unlikely that he will pastor again, but the again, the depravity of the human heart is astonishing...

I thought there was no way in a million years that Obama would get a 2nd term.

Is it possible that Schaap will pastor once out of prison? Possible but I don't think it will happen. Now preaching in churches? He may have a better chance at that but I don't know. It will be interesting to see what happens.

So my friend asked about the girl.  She's no longer a minor.  Anyone know how she is doing?

Twisted said:
So my friend asked about the girl.  She's no longer a minor.  Anyone know how she is doing?

I don't know but some say she instigated it.

Bruh said:
Twisted said:

Does that mean that *she* should be in prison too?

Bruh said:
Twisted said:

I suspect tongue is firmly in cheek here.

Walt said:
Bruh said:
Twisted said:

In and through.

Twisted said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:
Twisted said:

In and through.

Sure was thinking that was the case!

Walt said:
Bruh said:
Twisted said:

Yes!

Twisted said:
"What will he do then?" - No doubt pastor a church.

I think we should post something and place "bets" on how long it takes him and where it would be.

I'm a interim pastor place holding the church pastorate for Schaap ;)

You really think an IFB church would have Schaap pastor? Putting aside that as a child sex offender I don't think he's allowed to be near children, what IFB church outside of the Ruckman rhelm would let a divorced man pastor? Or do you think that Cindy divorcing him was just a ploy not to be liable if there was a civil judgment against him.

labaptist said:
You really think an IFB church would have Schaap pastor? Putting aside that as a child sex offender I don't think he's allowed to be near children, what IFB church outside of the Ruckman rhelm would let a divorced man pastor? Or do you think that Cindy divorcing him was just a ploy not to be liable if there was a civil judgment against him.

Maybe she felt betrayed? That's my bet.

I can see a book or two coming out of this... He might go to Dave Hyles F.I.G. thing he has going.

Twisted said:

I understand she is healing and doesn't want to discuss the whole series of events with anyone.  :(

Three things:

1)  Sure he will pastor again.

2)  He still has many faithful followers who are writing him and supporting him.

3)  He will pastor again.

I hope I am wrong.

Teri in NC said:
Three things:

1)  Sure he will pastor again.

2)  He still has many faithful followers who are writing him and supporting him.

3)  He will pastor again.

I hope I am wrong.
If I were a betting man, I'd wager you a three pound snickers that he won't pastor again!