"Pastor" Schaap?

The Cubs won the world series.  Anything can happen, especially in IFB land.

Since he will be Federally restricted from interacting with minors in a religious setting at all, and holding any leadership position of any kind that has minors under it, as well....
I'm not sure how this bag of dog crap could "pastor".

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Since he will be Federally restricted from interacting with minors in a religious setting at all, and holding any leadership position of any kind that has minors under it, as well....

In another country.

Twisted said:
prophet said:

In another country.
He won't be allowed to get a passport, since he'll have to report to whereabouts monitoring the rest of his life, and is a federal felon.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Twisted said:
prophet said:

In another country.
He won't be allowed to get a passport, since he'll have to report to whereabouts monitoring the rest of his life, and is a federal felon.

Well, then I guess he'll have to climb Trump's wall and go to Mexico.

Teri in NC said:
Three things:

1)  Sure he will pastor again.

2)  He still has many faithful followers who are writing him and supporting him.

3)  He will pastor again.

I hope I am wrong.

I hope you are wrong, too... that would be a pathetic group of so-called Christians who would have him pastor.

I think the most realistic option for Schaap, if he wants to go back into some sort of ministry, is to be a prison missionary. I'm sure the HAC churches would love to take him on for support. He could then come be a guest speaker, just like Bob Gray from Jacksonville was a Missionary to Germany but still spoke semi regularly in churches in the states.

labaptist said:
I think the most realistic option for Schaap, if he wants to go back into some sort of ministry, is to be a prison missionary. I'm sure the HAC churches would love to take him on for support. He could then come be a guest speaker, just like Bob Gray from Jacksonville was a Missionary to Germany but still spoke semi regularly in churches in the states.
That wouldn't last long if he got back-handed to the floor every time he showed up in churches instead of being treated like a forgiven hero.

fishinnut said:
labaptist said:
That wouldn't last long if he got back-handed to the floor every time he showed up in churches instead of being treated like a forgiven hero.
Sounds like a plan.

Walt said:
Teri in NC said:
Three things:

1)  Sure he will pastor again.

2)  He still has many faithful followers who are writing him and supporting him.

3)  He will pastor again.

I hope I am wrong.

I hope you are wrong, too... that would be a pathetic group of so-called Christians who would have him pastor.

Pathetic, indeed.

I think there is a group just waiting for him....