Patriotic now a Beginner Hacker!

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Congratulations to Patriotic for achieving Beginner Hacker status by reaching the 1000 post milestone!  While Patriotic remains a Castaway, she has shown improvement.  She must press on toward the one post per day average to be moved from a Castaway to a Deadbeat.

RAIDER said:
Congratulations to Patriotic for achieving Beginner Hacker status by reaching the 1000 post milestone!  While Patriotic remains a Castaway, she has shown improvement.  She must press on toward the one post per day average to be moved from a Castaway to a Deadbeat.

I strive daily.

if only I were bald like Raider. I'd then have as much time to post like he does.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

I strive daily.

if only I were bald like Raider. I'd then have as much time to post like he does.

Some of us have learned to maximize our time.  When you get up I'm already up.  When you go to bed, I'm still up.

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

I strive daily.

Some of us have learned to maximize our time.  When you get up I'm already up.  When you go to bed, I'm still up.

I doubt that knowing the different time zones.......

Baptist City Holdout said:
Raider, I am inserting my clear throat voice here. Please check my numbers. My loyalty is wearing thin.

He can't count that high. 

patriotic said:
Raider, I am inserting my clear throat voice here. Please check my numbers. My loyalty is wearing thin.

He can't count that high.

I helped him when he got stuck at 15 and several other numbers. 

Evidently he did for you. Maybe jsut once a week or something.