Pedophilia, will it be legal in the not so distant future?

Bruh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/michigan-congressional-candidate-says-sex-with-teenagers-could-be-ok

http://www.click2houston.com/news/aldine-isd-teacher-accused-of-sexual-relationship-with-student-13-expected-in-court

It has been said on the FFF that, being a homosexual was illegal at one time in the U.S.A also, it was illegal for the same sex to acquire a marriage license.  It has also been said that, trans people were not allowed in the same bathroom as our little girls but there is a push to allow this.....

There has been some arguments on here that, there is coming a day that pedophilia will be legal one day.  But some on here really believe that this argument is absurd. 

Here is my question, if the 13 year old is able and willing, is it ok? or is it pedophilia? 

I say it is completely disgusting and I can't even imagine someone trying to say this is ok but........

Bruh said:
I say it is completely disgusting and I can't even imagine someone trying to say this is ok but........

We can all agree that a 24 year teacher and a 13 year old student is disgusting.

Under most interpretations of Muslim Shari'a law, physical relations is permitted as long as the consenting child is over 8 years old. Muhammad set the standard when he married Aisha when he over 50 years old and she was nine years old. This is a common practice in the  Islamic Republic states even today.

As we continue to allow certain cultures into our country we are improving the chances we will be dealing with this, here in America, as well. How can we embrace and welcome such cultures into ours.

Under some  interpretations of Shari'a law, forced physical relations was permitted on those women who were captured from the enemies of Islam. Age rules under this provision are similar to the child marriage rules.

Bruh said:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/michigan-congressional-candidate-says-sex-with-teenagers-could-be-ok

http://www.click2houston.com/news/aldine-isd-teacher-accused-of-sexual-relationship-with-student-13-expected-in-court

It has been said on the FFF that, being a homosexual was illegal at one time in the U.S.A also, it was illegal for the same sex to acquire a marriage license.  It has also been said that, trans people were not allowed in the same bathroom as our little girls but there is a push to allow this.....

There has been some arguments on here that, there is coming a day that pedophilia will be legal one day.  But some on here really believe that this argument is absurd. 

Here is my question, if the 13 year old is able and willing, is it ok? or is it pedophilia?

I think this is absolutely where our vile and sick society is leading.

Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

I disagree. When two consenting adults participate in homosexual activities there is not a victim. Lets be clear there is no federal law that states adult males should be using the same restrooms as little girls. There is guidance provided to schools that they can not make transgender students prove their gender that they were born but can use the restroom they identify with as their gender. The same guidance allows students who are uncomfortable with sharing a restroom with a transgender student the option of requesting other accommodations. Places that have laws that allow transgenders to use restroom of choice have not had problems. The city of Minneapolis has had their law in place for over four decades without creating problems. When you come to the issue of pedophilia then the child is the victim of a crime. With the exception of a few wack jobs the most liberal of people want to protect children from pedophiles. I don't see pedophilia having any more chance of becoming legal than I do rape or murder. The same reason is that there are victims of these crimes. 

LongGone said:
Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

I disagree. When two consenting adults participate in homosexual activities there is not a victim. Lets be clear there is no federal law that states adult males should be using the same restrooms as little girls. There is guidance provided to schools that they can not make transgender students prove their gender that they were born but can use the restroom they identify with as their gender. The same guidance allows students who are uncomfortable with sharing a restroom with a transgender student the option of requesting other accommodations. Places that have laws that allow transgenders to use restroom of choice have not had problems. The city of Minneapolis has had their law in place for over four decades without creating problems. When you come to the issue of pedophilia then the child is the victim of a crime. With the exception of a few wack jobs the most liberal of people want to protect children from pedophiles. I don't see pedophilia having any more chance of becoming legal than I do rape or murder. The same reason is that there are victims of these crimes. 

Again, LG misjudged the extent of liberal idiocy.

Liberal idiocy:
Fighting AGAINST executing convicted rapists and murders.
Fighting FOR killing unborn babies still in the womb!

LongGone said:
Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

The article posted states that the 13 year old was not forced. Which IMO, will be the argument to legalize.

Bruh said:

Give Smellin' time....

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

Liberal idiocy:

Even people of faith can disagree about the death penalty. All agree that rapists and murders should be punished. I would not consider either position idiocy. Neither has to do with making rape or murder of pedophilia legal.

LongGone said:
Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

As I understand it, the current "rules" are that no minor can give assent to sexual relations.  But I see the pedophiles attacking this point, and trying to get the age at which they can give assent to be lower and lower.  They will continue to claim that they are against forced relations, but push for allowing the child to consent.

And, in our sick society, I can forsee liberal do-gooders agreeing that this is OK.

Remember that homosexuality used to be considered a mental disease until, I think, the 1970s.  Look how far that's come in 40 years....

Just give it time.

This may require a vote, so I nominate longgone and Smellin coffee as official forum Useful Idiots.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
This may require a vote, so I nominate longgone and Smellin coffee as official forum Useful Idiots.

earnestly contend

Thank you for adding "substance to the conversation". Since it was you who made the nomination I consider it a compliment.

Walt said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

As I understand it, the current "rules" are that no minor can give assent to sexual relations.  But I see the pedophiles attacking this point, and trying to get the age at which they can give assent to be lower and lower.  They will continue to claim that they are against forced relations, but push for allowing the child to consent.

And, in our sick society, I can forsee liberal do-gooders agreeing that this is OK.

Remember that homosexuality used to be considered a mental disease until, I think, the 1970s.  Look how far that's come in 40 years....

Just give it time.

Not seeing us come to agreement on this but I don't see much or anything done with the age of consent. Most people are disgusted by a 24 year old teacher and a 13 year old student. Even more so if it had been a 24 year old male teacher and a 13 year old female student.

While technically homosexuality may have been classified as a mental disease until the 1970s even then most people did not think of homosexuals as being mentally ill even if they did not approve or want to associate with homosexuals. While you may have issues with homosexuality based on your interpretation of scripture would you consider gay people as having a mental disease and do you think that is how it should be classified?

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

Liberal idiocy:

Even people of faith can disagree about the death penalty. All agree that rapists and murders should be punished. I would not consider either position idiocy. Neither has to do with making rape or murder of pedophilia legal.

True, we can and do disagree about the death penalty.
And I would not consider being against the DP as idiocy.

My point was that liberals are almost always against the DP....claiming rapists and murders should be given all due consideration. At the same time, almost all liberals,are FOR abortion....claiming an unborn, innocent, unprotected infant has no right to life.

That skewed illogic is IDIOCY!

LongGone said:
prophet said:

earnestly contend

Thank you for adding "substance to the conversation". Since it was you who made the nomination I consider it a compliment.

On the pee-rophet sliding scale, that was substantive.  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

Liberal idiocy:

True, we can and do disagree about the death penalty.
And I would not consider being against the DP as idiocy.

My point was that liberals are almost always against the DP....claiming rapists and murders should be given all due consideration. At the same time, almost all liberals,are FOR abortion....claiming an unborn, innocent, unprotected infant has no right to life.

That skewed illogic is IDIOCY!

I tend to agree with you on abortion but the actual argument is when life begins which actually means that the pro-choice people do not believe they are taking a life. The argument on the liberal side is how can you fight for life that you can't prove but totally disregard and take the life of people convicted if you believe all life is sacred. We have known examples when the innocent have been convicted. I am not personally anti-death penalty but I have had to stop and think harder about it when DNA testing has proved the innocence of some. The practical side also is that with the costs of appeals is that money well spent when incarceration for life is cheaper. 

LongGone said:
Walt said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

Just give it time.

Not seeing us come to agreement on this but I don't see much or anything done with the age of consent. Most people are disgusted by a 24 year old teacher and a 13 year old student. Even more so if it had been a 24 year old male teacher and a 13 year old female student.

While technically homosexuality may have been classified as a mental disease until the 1970s even then most people did not think of homosexuals as being mentally ill even if they did not approve or want to associate with homosexuals. While you may have issues with homosexuality based on your interpretation of scripture would you consider gay people as having a mental disease and do you think that is how it should be classified?

Most people thought it sick and disgusting back then -- there has been a serious re-education done to try to make it acceptable. Many people still find homosexuality "gross", but if they speak the truth, they will be labeled a "homophobe" and hounded.

My point is that how pedophilia is looked at today is how homosexuality was looked at a generation ago.

It would be great if it never becomes legitimatized, but perversion never satisfies; that appetite is never satisfied, and it requires worse and worse things.

Walt said:
LongGone said:
Walt said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
Walt said:
Bruh said:

Yep! I agree!

Just give it time.

Most people thought it sick and disgusting back then -- there has been a serious re-education done to try to make it acceptable. Many people still find homosexuality "gross", but if they speak the truth, they will be labeled a "homophobe" and hounded.

My point is that how pedophilia is looked at today is how homosexuality was looked at a generation ago.

It would be great if it never becomes legitimatized, but perversion never satisfies; that appetite is never satisfied, and it requires worse and worse things.

In your last sentence one could infer what you are saying is that a person chooses to be gay and that doesn't satisfy so they choose to be a pedophile. I don't think that is what you are saying and why these issues are so different. I as a straight person can not understand same sex attraction was would be repulsed to participate in the same. I can look at gay people in my family, at work or in my neighborhood who are good and caring people and realize their homosexuality does not change the positive impact they make in my world and the world at large. That can never be said about a pedophile...the actions they take create victims (same as a rapist) and totally negate any perceived positive thing they could ever do.