Pentagon reveals firing squad execution of Fort Hood terrorist will be livestreamed

Is everyone okay with our government live-streaming public executions? I thought this might elicit a few responses. I’ve only heard of this type of thing from a few Middle Eastern countries.
 
Is everyone okay with our government live-streaming public executions? I thought this might elicit a few responses. I’ve only heard of this type of thing from a few Middle Eastern countries.
Not interested in logging onto a livestream to watch someone die, even a deserving terrorist.

But I'll bet the chat will be something to behold.
 
http://Pete Hegseth says execution of Fort Hood terrorist will be 'public'
I’m all for it! I don’t care who it is. You wanna come on our land and act stupid….thats what you get. They should’ve done the same thing to Jonathan Pollard.
 
Nidal Hasan was born in Virginia. He's a natural citizen.

:ROFLMAO:
But he was working on behalf of the taliban in Afghanistan. He switched sides. And was
communicating with Anwar al-Awlaki, a radical Islamist
 
As always, you're miissing the point, probably deliberately. He didn't "come on our land."
I’m not missing the point. I understand exactly what you were saying. AGAIN, I shouldn’t need to explain every detail. He was also in the Army…DUUUUH
 
I’m not missing the point. I understand exactly what you were saying.

Great. Then we agree that first you said something ignorant, and second you tried to cover for it by pretending you were saying something else.

Next you'll probably pretend to agree with me, because your consistent defeat by plain facts is just that predictable.
 
Great. Then we agree that first you said something ignorant, and second you tried to cover for it by pretending you were saying something else.

Next you'll probably pretend to agree with me, because your consistent defeat by plain facts is just that predictable.
Sure.

If you are unable to understand general statements, I don’t know what to tell you.

This isn’t a court of law.
 
Last edited:

Public executions in the US were once a community spectacle​


By the way, Mr. Duck, why they hate and heresy flames, just because I suggested that maybe you had reappeared and were messing with the forum once again lol?😂
I understand public hangings and whatnot were a thing back in the Old West days. Do you agree with that in the 21st century?

BTW, the flame was to let you know it wasn’t me. It’s been probably two decades since I was a ghost troll on this forum, so just assume if I’m not actively on here, it’s not Teejay. And there’s no hate in my heart for anyone on here. Life’s too short for that nonsense. 👊🏻✌💙
 
I'm not a fan of live streaming the execution. Largely because making a spectacle of this will give the anti-death penalty crowd ammo for their position.

I have no desire to tune in to the execution.
i agree with that... . and though i fully support the death penalty .. and also believe in executing a murderer in the same manner and means as they committed their crime.... i hope they don;t stream the event at all.... allow no videos of the event to be made - period....... . .not only would a live stream give the anti-death penalty crowd ammo - but a video of one of their own being executed in a way that they consider "honorable" would give islamic terrorists a recruitment tool...

if i was in charge of it i would have him taken to a remote and heavily wooded part of fort hood..... have him shot once but left conscious.... then walk away and let him bleed out... ..(that;s how many of his victims died).... .. ....he can spend his last hours praying his heart stops beating before the feral hogs get to him...... .
 
Last edited:
Is everyone okay with our government live-streaming public executions? I thought this might elicit a few responses. I’ve only heard of this type of thing from a few Middle Eastern countries.
I am not sure I would watch but at least depicted by movies and some historical writing it seemed many came out to see an old time hanging. It was very pubic it seemed.
 
Back
Top