Peyton Manning

Just heard he is visiting Denver, Arizona, and Miami, with Miami being the early favorite.  He has already reportedly ruled out the Skins.

Bro Blue said:
Hall of fame maybe...

No doubt about that. (Unless he does something toatally crazy and sensless like OJ Simpson.)

jimmudcatgrant said:
Just heard he is visiting Denver, Arizona, and Miami, with Miami being the early favorite.  He has already reportedly ruled out the Skins.

Going to Denver would be good for them. It would give Tebow a llittle time to mature a little and sit under a great qtr back.

Bob L said:
jimmudcatgrant said:

Going to Denver would be good for them. It would give Tebow a llittle time to mature a little and sit under a great qtr back.

Agreed.  Tebow could learn from the master of the audible.  He could also learn how to read defenses better.  Now the quicker release is the hard part.

If the broncs get Manning they'll probably get rid of Tebow. I don't think there is a lot of confidence there.

Seems to be between Denver and Arizona...he had a great visit here and the thought of him throwing to Fitz brings back memories of Warner, but even greater!!!  Get him Coach W!!

T-Bone said:
Seems to be between Denver and Arizona...he had a great visit here and the thought of him throwing to Fitz brings back memories of Warner, but even greater!!!  Get him Coach W!!

Arizona has the best defense, imo, so Manning won't have to outscore the other team with 40 points every game. I also heard today that he visited the Titans, so he must be gonna take a good look all around. 

After thinking about it, I agree with Bob that Denver will deal Tebow if they get Manning.  If so, the Panthers could use him at fullback.  And I am not being facetious. Just think what kind of wrinkles that would put in their offense.  Newton at qb, two good tailbacks, and a fullback that can throw.  Forget the two great tight ends, we could pave the way for the new fullback.