Photo of Hyles/Schaap

no value

Elect
Reaction score
OK boys and guys out there in the HACker Nation...today's question is: "Have you ever had (or presently have) a framed photo of Jack Hyles or Jack Schaap hanging in your office or home?

Any honest souls out there brave enough to 'fess up'?

NO... I think I might have one of Schaap baptizing my daughter on FB....  I do have a friend whose child was baptized and he had it framed and on the wall... He has since took it down.

Hyles with some of my family.  Framed, in my office.  Now in my garage.

Picture of Schaap with my family,... On FB. I have not taken it down,... But I don't have a framed copy either,...

I wonder what picture from his phone JS has framed in his cell - his former wife, or.......

Sadly, I have one of Jack Hyles on one side, me in the middle and Bob Gray (JAX) on the other side. 

(It's in a drawer in my desk... but when I was 25 and proud to be associated with them, it was on the wall.)

My husband has several pictures with Bro Hyles.  I know of several with js I'll get rid of when the pictures come out...........no hanging pictures on the wall

I don't like to rain on anyone's parade. I just went in my truck to get something to eat. The Hammond radio station was on and it was an old-time sermon from jack hyles. He was crying and emotional but it was all about standing before God one day and Him saying Well done Thou Good and Faithful Servant because you stood for all these years for the "
Man of god". Nothing about God or the Bible just standing for the mog.

I used to believe this crap.

BALAAM said:
I don't like to rain on anyone's parade. I just went in my truck to get something to eat. The Hammond radio station was on and it was an old-time sermon from jack hyles. He was crying and emotional but it was all about standing before God one day and Him saying Well done Thou Good and Faithful Servant because you stood for all these years for the "

The most startling thing about that is you keep your food in your truck.

qwerty said:
BALAAM said:

LOL!  Good one!

qwerty said:
BALAAM said:

My thoughts exactly!  I am picturing Balaam looking in the glove compartment for that bag of chips he is supposed to have given up.  Not finding it, he starts looking under the seats for halloween candy that was accidentally dropped and then settles for an old french fry that still looks good.  ;D

qwerty said:
BALAAM said:

This made me laugh!!!

Somewhere, I might still have a photo of both Dr, & Mrs. Hyles posing with me, which was a promotion for "B" bus workers to win. I never turned in my own visitor numbers, but my bus captain did for me. I also, was NOT planning to get the photograph taken, but a friend was going for her prize and did not want to wait for it alone, so I tagged along.

I have never displayed it - framed or otherwise.

No one on God's green earth could ever have convinced me to have a photo taken with JS. He has creeped me out since I was 19 years old. 

I have a picture of The Ranch Guys with Dallas Dobson, Jack Patterson, Jack Hyles, we were at a church where J.H. was preaching, in Seattle, I think.
It is framed.
I have never, nor will I ever hung any picture of myself, or any other man on the wall.
My wife is allowed to put up pictures of the fam., and I appear in one of those.
Really not a fan of pictures...

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Forum Fiend v1.2.11.