Please pray for the Avelars

patriotic

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Four members of the Avelar family lost their lives in a traffic accident on Saturday morning. Pastor Israel Avelar, and sons Kevin (17), Daniel (14) and Matthew (6) were killed when their vehicle was hit in the back and pushed into the path of an 18 wheeler.

Mrs. Hilda Avelar, daughter Kimmie (age 11) and Israel's mother remain  hospitalized with serious injuries, including head trauma, facial injuries, broken legs and crushed pelvis.  All three have already had at least one surgery and will require more. At this time,  Mrs. Avelar is not yet aware of the passing of her husband and sons.  Please pray for their healing.

Daughter Bibiann (age 21) was not with the family, but has flown from their home in Kentucky  to Texas where the accident occurred. Please pray grace, strength, and wisdom for her.

13240492_1024637687614826_6477001264374605820_n.jpg

patriotic said:
Four members of the Avelar family lost their lives in a traffic accident on Saturday morning. Pastor Israel Avelar, and sons Kevin (17), Daniel (14) and Matthew (6) were killed when their vehicle was hit in the back and pushed into the path of an 18 wheeler.

Mrs. Hilda Avelar, daughter Kimmie (age 11) and Israel's mother remain  hospitalized with serious injuries, including head trauma, facial injuries, broken legs and crushed pelvis.  All three have already had at least one surgery and will require more. At this time,  Mrs. Avelar is not yet aware of the passing of her husband and sons.  Please pray for their healing.

Daughter Bibiann (age 21) was not with the family, but has flown from their home in Kentucky  to Texas where the accident occurred. Please pray grace, strength, and wisdom for her.
HAC grad?

Prayer outbound.

fishinnut said:
patriotic said:

HAC grad?

Prayer outbound.

No.

But I know there are prayer warriors here.

This family and your church family have been in my prayers since you shared this with me. 

patriotic said:
fishinnut said:
patriotic said:

HAC grad?

Prayer outbound.

No.

But I know there are prayer warriors here.

Wait - - - - - WHAT!?!  - - - - We are allowed to pray for people who didn't graduate from HAC!?!    {shocked}

Binaca Chugger said:
Wait - - - - - WHAT!?!  - - - - We are allowed to pray for people who didn't graduate from HAC!?!   

Only after standing in line outside preachers office and asking his permission.

Twisted said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Wait - - - - - WHAT!?!  - - - - We are allowed to pray for people who didn't graduate from HAC!?!   
Of course you can pray for them, you can pray for anyone.

Having a non-HAC graduate preach for you, now that's another story.

God sure works in mysterious ways & his ways are sure not our ways.

Why with so many enemies to the cause of Christ would God allows this to happen to this good family.

Isaiah 55:8-9
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

sword said:
Twisted said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Of course you can pray for them, you can pray for anyone.

Having a non-HAC graduate preach for you, now that's another story.

Does it help to have someone pray FOR you, if they aren't a HACker?

I'm so confused. 

More seriously, please continue in prayer for these folks.  The local community they were traveling through where the accident occurred started a facebook page to try to help them, which is very kind.