Please remember to pray for us in south Florida!!

Sherryh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Hurricane Dorian is coming I'm located in West Palm Beach area. I'm not near the beach I'm really going to be off work during the storm so that works out great. Prayers for everyone in the area. We are in a cement block and steel townhouse. We do have shutters and neighbor is putting up side shutters for us.  I'll  check in when we have power back . Thank you for your prayers!! We lost everything in 2013 and have replaced a lot but I remember they are only things. Psalms 121 is my rock!!

Prayer outbound.

Isa. 11:16
And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people.....

It lead to GA....y'all can camp out here anytime, till the storm passes by.

Sherryh said:
Hurricane Dorian is coming I'm located in West Palm Beach area. I'm not near the beach I'm really going to be off work during the storm so that works out great. Prayers for everyone in the area. We are in a cement block and steel townhouse. We do have shutters and neighbor is putting up side shutters for us.  I'll  check in when we have power back . Thank you for your prayers!! We lost everything in 2013 and have replaced a lot but I remember they are only things. Psalms 121 is my rock!!
Praying.  Remember those days when I was back in Bama.

We are breathing much better if it had come ashore it would be another Andrew...My prayers are for Bahamas please remember them . God's hand was on south Florida . I know Hurricane Wilma beat us for 24 hours with winds of over 125 miles per hour. It took our roof and peeled off the shingles all over our yard and our mailbox was down the street. We all had blue tarps on our roofs for months. God watched over south Florida. I don't live near the ocean or in a trailer. In Miami and the keys when water surge comes in it floods everything. That's exactly what happen in Bahamas the water can flood and destroy your home. Thank you God for protecting us !! Thank you everyone for your prayers.

Sherryh said:
We are breathing much better if it had come ashore it would be another Andrew...My prayers are for Bahamas please remember them . God's hand was on south Florida . I know Hurricane Wilma beat us for 24 hours with winds of over 125 miles per hour. It took our roof and peeled off the shingles all over our yard and our mailbox was down the street. We all had blue tarps on our roofs for months. God watched over south Florida. I don't live near the ocean or in a trailer. In Miami and the keys when water surge comes in it floods everything. That's exactly what happen in Bahamas the water can flood and destroy your home. Thank you God for protecting us !! Thank you everyone for your prayers.
Good to hear from you.

Sherryh said:
Thankful to God for this good report.