Prayer for Tim Lee's family.

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
This is what he posted on his FB tonight.
May God comfort and bless his family.

I cannot explain the hurt that I'm feeling right now. Our granddaughter Ally Michelle Hooten is in heaven. Our youngest granddaughter Sara Beth has been flown to Cook Medical in Ft Worth and is in surgery now. Please pray for her. My heart is breaking. Please pray for our family especially Jana Lee Hooten Steve Hooten and Emma Hooten

Prayer outbound.

Tim has been able to conduct some 15 preaching "Events" at the 2 Marine Corps Recruit Depots.

The last event had to be cancelled because of the hurricane that went up the east coast in the fall, and now this tragic event today. The devil must be firing his big guns at this event and now even at Tim's family. Spiritual warfare on display.

My heart hurts for my brother & his family.

So sad. Will be praying for comfort in their time of grief.

Praying for Tim Lee and family

Tarheel Baptist said:
This is what he posted on his FB tonight.
May God comfort and bless his family.

I cannot explain the hurt that I'm feeling right now. Our granddaughter Ally Michelle Hooten is in heaven. Our youngest granddaughter Sara Beth has been flown to Cook Medical in Ft Worth and is in surgery now. Please pray for her. My heart is breaking. Please pray for our family especially Jana Lee Hooten Steve Hooten and Emma Hooten

Praying for the Lee family during this difficult time.

The details on FB were quite vague. I assume there was some kind of accident?

Ransom said:
The details on FB were quite vague. I assume there was some kind of accident?

A 4 wheeling accident.

fishinnut said:
Prayer outbound.

Tim has been able to conduct some 15 preaching "Events" at the 2 Marine Corps Recruit Depots.

The last event had to be cancelled because of the hurricane that went up the east coast in the fall, and now this tragic event today. The devil must be firing his big guns at this event and now even at Tim's family. Spiritual warfare on display.

My heart hurts for my brother & his family.
Tim posted this on his FB today.

A real praise to finish a long day. I was scheduled to speak yesterday morning at MCRD Parris Island.

Emma Hooten and I got to Jacksonville FL where we were going to get a rental car and drive to Beaufort SC. As we landed at JAX we received word of our precious granddaughter and Emma's sisters Ally Michelle Hooten home going.

Earlier in the week my long time friend Clebe and Deanna McClary called and I invited he and His wife Deanna to be my special guest.

Since I could not speak today Clebe pinch hit for me and God came down in a powerful way. Over 500 Marine recruits called upon the name of the Lord for salvation!!

Remember this- God has never once said oops!

To God be the glory!!​

The funeral was streamed online. The service was viewed in all 50 states and 19 foreign countries. An invitation was extended and the over 200 people who responded were asked to text their response.