Prayer Request

AverageJoe

Elect
Reaction score
I'm facing some severe health issues, and am getting my teeth pulled and dentures tomorrow. This has been a bit challenging for me....Please pray that I will remain calm about all of these challenges.

Last edited:
You got it Joe.

I appreciate it, y'all. While trying to get things ready for tomorrow, I got a call from my cardiologists office saying I had to have an angiogram and angioplasty on June 1st. I also received a call an hour later from my pulmonologists office to have further testing on my lungs. My oxygen absorption levels are in the mid 90s, but, I'm not getting enough oxygen throughout my body....thus, more testing. This afternoon, calls from my pain management saying that I have several severely damaged and compressed discs and nerves in my neck...no surgery at present, but, I do have to have a nerve conduction study and block on my left shoulder and neck. Three great bits of news to help try to distress me during a trying time already. Can you say, "Job?" One thing I truly appreciate is that my 80 year old mother called this evening to see if I was prepared for the events of tomorrow. I assured her I was, and she proceeded to pray with me over the situation. I'm thankful for a Godly, caring mother. Because of her own cardiac condition and her being prone to worry, I haven't told her about the recent developments with my health. It wouldn't be good for her.

I appreciate it, y'all. While trying to get things ready for tomorrow, I got a call from my cardiologists office saying I had to have an angiogram and angioplasty on June 1st. I also received a call an hour later from my pulmonologists office to have further testing on my lungs. My oxygen absorption levels are in the mid 90s, but, I'm not getting enough oxygen throughout my body....thus, more testing. This afternoon, calls from my pain management saying that I have several severely damaged and compressed discs and nerves in my neck...no surgery at present, but, I do have to have a nerve conduction study and block on my left shoulder and neck. Three great bits of news to help try to distress me during a trying time already. Can you say, "Job?" One thing I truly appreciate is that my 80 year old mother called this evening to see if I was prepared for the events of tomorrow. I assured her I was, and she proceeded to pray with me over the situation. I'm thankful for a Godly, caring mother. Because of her own cardiac condition and her being prone to worry, I haven't told her about the recent developments with my health. It wouldn't be good for her.
That’s a lot to deal with at once. Prayers that they can find the source of the problem and resolve.

I'm facing some severe health issues, and am getting my teeth pulled and dentures tomorrow. This has been a bit challenging for me....Please pray that I will remain calm about all of these challenges.

I wish you the very best today, sir.