Prayer request

TimbauxRioux

Elect
Reaction score
Please pray for my mother, Eula Mae, who is going to have surgery for hiatal hernia. She said it is a rough surgery, and will be in recovery for three days, then come home and take it really easy for six weeks.

She had surgery before on her knee and was very depressed because she felt she could not do anything around the house. Please pray the surgery goes well and she heals properly.

Rough times... she is only person who can hear in this family. Its not so bad for me.. I run my own electrical business but I sure dont need no more work than I got. My brother, though, does lawn care , and has to make calls each night to schedule appointments the following day.

thanks

I'll be remembering your mother in prayer. 

My grandmother's name was Eulah Mae, so it will be a pleasure to pray for her by name. 

Thanks JrChurch. I am DrZaius.. i just could not get my name back. i dont know what happened.  i cant remember...

thanks for praying for my mother..she goes in at 9am at hospital. One hour surgery. I have two electrical inspections i need to meet with the inspectors first before I go to hospital.

I'll be praying for your mom, Eula Mae, tonight and again in the morning during her surgery.

God bless you and your family.

thanks for your prayers. she was in surgery just about fifteen minutes longer than they expected. they had to remove 5% of her stomach. She was still woozy when I left. i hope they keep her there long enough to heal. Down here, they send people home prematurely sometimes and something bad happens, bleeding, etc.. ...

thanks for your prayers!

Praying and God be with your family during this time..........

thanks again..

she is home.. up and around... she need take it easy.

People in New Orleans eat red beans and rice and andouille every monday. She couldnt cook yesterday so she made some today, and she must have gotten something wrong, the my father and brother refuse to eat it. I think she also use hot sausage instead of the usual thing. ha...

but she is up and around. praise God.