Prayer request...

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I have a very serious need for prayer for my several nieces and a nephew. It is a custody issue.  Can't give a whole lot of details right now, but would appreciate prayers.

Thanks and God bless.

Praying for them..

a friend told me he spent $30,000 on custody case for his son. wow.. i just cannot believe the costs for such cases. praying for your family, bro

Thanks so much for the prayers.  Please continue to pray that the Lord give me wisdom and discernment.  This is an EXTREMELY precarious situation, involving children, threatening to destroy families.

Tomorrow is a crucial day in this situation.  Please pray that truth prevails.  Thanks.

Praying and keep us posted

kaba said:
Praying all went well

Thanks for the continued prayers.  Unfortunately, yesterday did not provide the resolution we had hoped for.  It's going to be difficult journey, and a drawn out one, at least another month (probably more).  I wish I could say more, so that y'all could pray a little more specifically, but I can't.  This is very possibly the most difficult trial of my/our life, but God is faithful.

God has ways of working that we don't always understand.............praying!!

Sherryh said:
God has ways of working that we don't always understand.............praying!!

Yes Sherry, you are so exactly right, and He works in His own time, not on our schedule.  But knowing human nature, we (meaning specifically "me") want things done within our own itinerary, which causes us to pull a Hagar the Handmaid and get things all out of whack.  I'm not usually prone to stress, as I try to keep things in perspective.  Worry and anxiety never do any good, for the worrier nor the situation being worried about, but it is easier said than done sometimes.  Patience isn't one of my strong-points, and in this case there are heinous (likely untrue) allegations being made which could result in incredible damage to my family.

Thanks for your continued prayers.  I'll let y'all know if/when there are any significant changes.

God's blessing on your family!!

Sherryh said:
God's blessing on your family!!

Thanks Sherry. 

We no longer have custody of our nieces and nephews.  It's complicated, but suffice it to say that there is still much at stake, and the devil is very active in this world.  Please continue to pray for the truth to be brought forth.  Thank y'all.

ALAYMAN said:
Thanks so much for the prayers.  Please continue to pray that the Lord give me wisdom and discernment.  This is an EXTREMELY precarious situation, involving children, threatening to destroy families.

Praying for the kids.  I've worked on both sides - as a foster parent and now as a DCS worker and I know the pain of both.  It's extremely hard.  I've seen my fair share of heartbreak.  God bless.

Thanks for all the prayers.  There seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Truth prevailed, and a very dark chapter in my wife's family ended as we had expected, in a manner consistent with our prayers.  Thanks for your prayers.  This was an extremely ugly experience, and in time, I may reveal some of the details.  Suffice it to say, young children being manipulated and used as pawns can result in tremendously painful and ugly allegations.

Praise the Lord for a good outcome.  I pray the Lord will heal the wounds cause by the ugliness.

Sorry I missed this earlier.  Praying for you and your family.