Prayer Request

RebeccasRants

Elect
Reaction score
Friends my 1993 Crown Victoria was stolen last night.  We had several school band instruments in the trunk that are needed for fine arts competition this coming week.  Please pray that we can recover the car with the instruments intact!  Thanks!

Our car was stolen and found just down the street from us. I had loaded all my games for school in the back seat the were not touched. When you talk to the police tell them you want your car returned and what is in the trunk. I'm praying it's found quickly. Keep us updated..

Praying for the car and instruments safe return.

I'm so sorry to hear this.  We just finished Fine Arts this week so I know how important the instruments are!  Praying.

Prayed!
I wish someone would steal my truck...(I have full coverage on it)

Thanks so much for the prayers!  My car was found yesterday afternoon eight miles from our house on a dirt road with ALL the instruments unharmed in the trunk!  God is great and God is good!

RebeccasRants said:
Thanks so much for the prayers!  My car was found yesterday afternoon eight miles from our house on a dirt road with ALL the instruments unharmed in the trunk!  God is great and God is good!

I have been following this and it is GREAT news!

RebeccasRants said:
good answer to prayer.

fishinnut said:
RebeccasRants said:
good answer to prayer.
Yes, Halelujah!

prophet said:
fishinnut said:
RebeccasRants said:
good answer to prayer.
Yes, Halelujah!
Amen!

RebeccasRants said:

:D

RebeccasRants said:
My car was found yesterday afternoon eight miles from our house on a dirt road ...

So glad it was found!  Yeah, with only a half tank of gas 8 miles is about as far as a 93 Crown Vic can go.

Rebecca so glad your car was found....God is good!!

I just saw this, stopped to pray before I finished reading the thread.

Glad it was all found.