Prayer Requests

julie33

Elect
Reaction score
Hi everyone.  I would appreciate prayer, please. I have a serious brain injury that happened from an accident. The symptoms have progressed and worsened unfortunately.  I'm to the point that I can't take sound at all. If I'm home in my quiet house with just the washer and dryer running, it's too much sound. I really miss being able to go to church or do other things. The effect if I'm around too much conversation or loud conversation or sound is that I'll be overstimulated which causes me 10/10 physical pain  that takes anywhere from 3 to 10 days to feel better from depending on how much I've been overstimulated.  I've tried ear plugs and other things. The only thing left  I can try is the best protective noise cancelling and conversation volume controlling headphones they make.  Bose QC20 earbud headphones. They're  $333 with the warranty here. Bose doesn't have a medical write off program. I called and asked. The other effect of the overstimulation is it sets off all my other symptoms unfortunately and they're serious symptoms. I have some of the cost, but not all. There's no resources here. I've tried. I would appreciate prayer that God would provide. I live on disability and don't have family so I'm praying God will provide.  My injury has greatly worsened in the past year since I've not been able to afford these. I'm just hoping I'm not past the point of no return where nothing will help because I'd really like to be able to attend the library, grocery store, post office, craft group, church, and whatever else I might be able to go do without getting hurt.

2. I also need prayer please for God to heal a friendship or just have His will. I don't know why the friendship changed, and etc. It's a really good friend, and it would bring healing to my heart if God could move and work in this situation as only He can. This has been hurting me a lot, and that's not good.

3. I am busy and have several things to accomplish while being careful not to overdo or hurt myself in my injury.  I'd appreciate prayer for accomplishments and ability.

4. I've been looking for another place to rent with a better landlord. There's  been nothing open here that is quiet and reasonable electric cost. I have anytime between now and mid April to find something. I'm praying that God will open a door because I really need as much stress as possible off my shoulders due to health.

5. Praying for more friends and a family per say.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear about your injury.

Amazon has those Bose for $249.00

If you use Google Chrome, add the extension "Wikibuy".  They have them for $224.00.

My price I listed includes the warranty on them that is needed as they replace for free if anything happens to them, dropped, dropped in snow, anything that could easily happen. Thank you, though for the thoughts and info.

God has provided the #1 prayer request. I worked hard on this. I returned unused groceries and other things and did whatever I had to to pull the last of it together. I should be able to get them next week. It will take some time to try them out and get used to them so please pray that they help.
# 2-5 from below are still needed prayer requests.
6. Need a church family but am limited physically in being able to attend. 

Hi everyone. I have some praises. God provided financially for the headphones I needed for my brain injury. God also gave healing when I had a bad cold for 12 days. Praise the Lord.

I still would appreciate prayer for an unspoken situation for God to provide healing in the regular friendship, and for God to provide friends as I'm new to my new small town, friends to be family since I don't have family, and now that I have the headphones I'm looking for a church that's not too loud for me. I also have another unspoken request. Lastly, I'm praying for God to provide for a financial need. Thank you, Julie