Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota

bgwilkinson

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Here is another Managawd.

"Tornambe alleges that Barnard first molested her after he preached to her that he represented Jesus Christ in the flesh. She told investigators that she estimated that Barnard sexually assaulted her one to three times a month until she left in 2010 to be with her parents, who had moved to Pennsylvania."

http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/manhut-begins-for-mn-mini

Wow that reminds me of Schaap.

fishinnut said:
Reminds me more of David Koresh.
Or Manson, before the Murders.

Anishinaabe

He isn't IFB, SO AS FOR AS THE 666 is concerned no story here carry on !

OZZY said:

And yet despite your assertion... It's on here!

T-Bone said:
OZZY said:

And look,,,,,,,,, at the lack of post by all the libtards!

OZZY said:
T-Bone said:
OZZY said:

Let's see the 20/20 thread about the fallen IFB pastor has six posts & now this one has six posts; while the one on Coy the Calvary Chapel fallen pastor had five pages...one might think you don't know what you're talking about or you're just an angry legalist.

T-Bone said:
OZZY said:
T-Bone said:
OZZY said:

Let's see the 20/20 thread about the fallen IFB pastor has six posts & now this one has six posts; while the one on Coy the Calvary Chapel fallen pastor had five pages...one might think you don't know what you're talking about or you're just an angry legalist.

Let's see 23 post on 20/20
6 now 7 here and 4 of the seven here are you and me so,,,,, looks like the silly little FREEbird is shown again he is an imblcele. Have a good day libtard

OZZY said:
T-Bone said:
OZZY said:
T-Bone said:
OZZY said:

Let's see 23 post on 20/20
6 now 7 here and 4 of the seven here are you and me so,,,,, looks like the silly little FREEbird is shown again he is an imblcele. Have a good day libtard

I will try to be nice to you as clearly you attended a school that the only thing needed to graduate is to have your own crayons. Math must have not been your strong suit.  23 post on 20/20 thread and 7 here don't add up to 5 pages on the Coy thread.  Your premise is wrong in your statement about a person not being IFB no one would respond is incorrect.  It could be that this thread is dead simply because it speaks for itself, not because it isn't about an IFB pastor.  Dim-bulb!