Question for those as old or older than me...

Teri in NC

Elect
Reaction score
This is really non-HAC, but I value the opinions/advice of many of the members that post regularly in this room.

Anyone have high blood pressure?

I don't.

My mom has been on high blood pressure medicine for well over 30 years, so I'm pretty familiar with it.

Medical marijuana has helped me greatly.

Bruh said:
I don't.

My mom has been on high blood pressure medicine for well over 30 years, so I'm pretty familiar with it.

So, hers is stabilized with medicine?

Teri in NC said:
Bruh said:
I don't.

So, hers is stabilized with medicine?

Yes, when she manages it.

My mom is not a huge lady but she does carry more weight than she should and when she weighs less it gets better.

So like right now she's good and it's under control but there's been times when it was out the roof.

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Medical marijuana has helped me greatly.

The world is not ready for me to try herbs or booze.
The world has been screaming for you to try herbs or booze...or anything !!!!

Earnestly Contend

Teri in NC said:
This is really non-HAC, but I value the opinions/advice of many of the members that post regularly in this room.

Have you tried reducing your Snickers input?

IFB X-Files said:
Teri in NC said:

Have you tried reducing your Snickers input?

Now you're meddlin'!

I have been on a blood pressure med for about 4 years.
I am not/was not overweight and have been an avid runner most of my adult life. My doctor says sometimes it's simply genetics, but I try to watch my diet, although I do still eat some red meat.

If I was a Bears fan I would probably have high blood pressure too. In fact, I probably do anyway. I  know many people on meds for years to control their blood pressure. Sometimes its the only way.