Question

Mathew Ward

Elect
Reaction score
Who always wants a bigger and broader institution, more programs and handouts (freebies), more of your money to pay for it and more control over your life?

I received this text the other day... Thoughts or answers?

Mathew Ward said:
Who always wants...more of your money to pay for it and more control over your life?

My wife?

:p

Seems like just about everybody!

Jehanne La Pucelle said:
Mathew Ward said:
Who always wants a bigger and broader institution, more programs and handouts (freebies), more of your money to pay for it and more control over your life?

The Democratic Party!

I thought the government, republicans included.

Mathew Ward said:

The United Methodist Church?

Mathew Ward said:
I thought the government, republicans included.

Yeah, most of the Republicans are that bad.  But all of the communists...er.. I mean democrats are. 

The church.

Mathew Ward said:

Walmart

Mathew Ward said:

NPR

I would have thought Democrats and Republicans would have been the right answer.