Quotes that are worth quoting.

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." ~ Dr Seuss

"Make sure your words are always sweet as honey, because you never know when you'll have to eat 'em.''

4everfsu said:
"Make sure your words are always sweet as honey, because you never know when you'll have to eat 'em.''

I am the greatest so my hero is me. - RLS

"It wasn't me" - Fred Z. Randall (Rocket Man)

My wife's jealousy is out of hand, she pointed to the calendar and demanded to know who this May is... - Rodney Dangerfield

Tarheel Baptist said:
My wife's jealousy is out of hand, she pointed to the calendar and demanded to know who this May is... - Rodney Dangerfield

Fulton Sheen

tricky one aren't you?

“He who seeks to deceive will always find someone who will allow himself to be deceived.” – Niccolo Machiavelli, “The Prince,” 1532

A coward is not one who runs from the enemy. It is one who conforms to the enemy. - Jack Hyles

subllibrm said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Fulton Sheen

tricky one aren't you?

I put in the wrong quote...had a good article about jealousy among pastors and just copied and pasted wrong....

Here was the quote you correctly attributed to Sheen:
Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.

:)

I like living here, but that's about it. I wouldn't give my life for it. If that's what you would do, fine. But I think as believers, are only allegiance is to Christ, alone. Everything else is idolatry. - Recovering IFB

Tarheel Baptist said:
I like living here, but that's about it. I wouldn't give my life for it. If that's what you would do, fine. But I think as believers, are only allegiance is to Christ, alone. Everything else is idolatry. - Recovering IFB

What's he matter TB? Slow news day at Faux News? No story to link to?
;)

“I love waking up in the morning not knowing where I’m gonna go or who I’m gonna meet. Just the other night, I was sleeping under a bridge, and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world, having champagne with you fine people.”
– Jack Dawson (Titanic)

I bought batteries, but they weren't included. - Steven Wright

"There's just one step between envy and hatred."  Barbara Stanwyck

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo Montoya

Bad guy: "Just once.... I would like to hear you scream... in pain..."

Bruce Willis:  "Play some rap music."

Churches become poor if they become rich and care not for the poor. - Lester Roloff

In the New Testament there is no contradiction between faith and obedience. Between faith and law-works, yes; between law and grace, yes; but between faith and obedience, not at all. The Bible recognizes no faith that does not lead to obedience, nor does it recognize any obedience that does not spring from faith.

Aiden Wilson Tozer