RAIDER is wrong about Cutler

IFB X-Files said:
green%20bay_zpsrvphfndj.jpg

Yep, the Bible is true! I think it says something about pride going before a fall?

fishinnut said:
IFB X-Files said:
fishinnut said:
Did you want some crow with your turkey?

This is an obvious conspiracy to make me look bad.  (Please pass the salt)
And Raider is the turkey so he can eat crow, too.
Notice that I did not predict who would win the game. I mentioned there were 3 Hall of Famers and a girly-man.  I stand by what I said. No crow to eat. Cutler will never win a Super Bowl.

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
IFB X-Files said:
fishinnut said:
Did you want some crow with your turkey?

This is an obvious conspiracy to make me look bad.  (Please pass the salt)
And Raider is the turkey so he can eat crow, too.
Notice that I did not predict who would win the game. I mentioned there were 3 Hall of Famers and a girly-man.  I stand by what I said. No crow to eat. Cutler will never win a Super Bowl.
Guess you won't partake of humble pie either...... ::)

There was NOTHING girly about the way he handled the ball on Thanksgiving Day.

Where is Balaam??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Teri in NC said:

Yea, Cutler dominated the game.  He was 19 for 31 for 200 yards with one touchdown.  He has reached the point when he doesn't do something stupid to lose the game he is a hero.

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:

Yea, Cutler dominated the game.  He was 19 for 31 for 200 yards with one touchdown.  He has reached the point when he doesn't do something stupid to lose the game he is a hero.
Stinkin' HACker.......YMBA HACker if you are alway looking for a hero to place on a pedestal.

That Cutler sure is a winner. 

Cutler must have been a little distracted again.

I'm sure Cutler is warming up for the playoffs.  After all, the Bears beat the Packers one game.  That means they are in the playoffs......right? :)

RAIDER said:
I'm sure Cutler is warming up for the playoffs.  After all, the Bears beat the Packers one game.  That means they are in the playoffs......right?

Yep.  They've qualified to be in the double-elimination Ping-Pong tournament being held down at the "Y".