Redgreen5 Banned

A

admin

I've banned redgreen5 for stalking and trolling in the forums.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And let me add many thanks.

He would have exited after the Nov. elections anyway.  I think the Dems send out trolls on every forum and they are easy to spot.  Won't say how because then they would change their MO.

I don't believe the issue is his political bent....he had no problem trolling the forum, nor did he have any problem using ungodly language and false perverted accusations.  Most of us left the fff so we would not have to put up with that in an unmoderated forum.  Thank you Admin...I like this forum, there is freedom to disagree and even use strong words and even call names when appropriate (ie...idiot, liar etc)  But the no tolerance for the ungodly pervert liable is refreshing!

I've encountered redgreen on other forums, and when he's discussing theological topics he's not actually crazy.

Wonder what it is about politics that set him off on this board in particular?