Redirect broken?

Walt

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
When I go to "fundamentalforums,org" after I start my browser, I get a re-direct error (I assume attempting to point me to "www.fundamentalforums.org".

The next time it happens, I'll either reply or edit this post to show the error message I get.

Once I'm here, the re-direct seems to work - this is the URL I wind up at:
"http://www.fundamentalforums.org/index.php?wwwRedirect"

But when it fails, I get the following error and web page address:

Error is: "[an error occurred while processing this directive]"
and the link in the address bar is:
http://www.fundamentalforums.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=<long hex number>;wwwRedirect

It works fine for me 99% of the time. I have seen some redirection errors when I come in from Google results.

For 2 days now i cant log in over a computer regardless of which internet browser i use. Ive tried at both work and home. I just got on with my phone. I keep getting a gateway timeout server error. Tried linking through google and still cant get in. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still cant get in unless im on my phone. Gateway 504 error.  :mad:

FSSL said:
Trying to get to some internet...

Looks like I'm back on for now. Really appreciate you looking into it and fixing it!

FSSL said:
Still trying to fix it ;)
Just posted something then it kicked me out again. Appreciate u continuing to work on it.

I'm still getting the error the first time I navigate to the site with Firefox.  If I leave the site, and come back without cycling the browser, it works, but if I quite the browser, and navigate to FFF, it fails again.

I will be at a place with good wifi to fix this tomorrow afternoon. There may be a problem with the Tapatalk script causing a redirect

Still cant get on from my work and home desktop systems

Just happened again. Cant get logged on except by phone. Gateway tomeout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IFB X-Files said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Just happened again. Cant get logged on except by phone. Gateway timeout

How does this only affect you?  Are you special?

I feel like posting on this forum is like playing football in Foxboro: never know what kind of outside interference will happen to the opposing team.  ;D

Webbie, back on today. Thanks for your help!

Smellin Coffee said:
IFB X-Files said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Just happened again. Cant get logged on except by phone. Gateway timeout

How does this only affect you?  Are you special?

I feel like posting on this forum is like playing football in Foxboro: never know what kind of outside interference will happen to the opposing team.  ;D

Webbie, back on today. Thanks for your help!

STILL having issues. Cannot modify posts or remove posts. Also every time I try to post a new topic in the Fighting Forum, I get a redirect error. HAC forum lets me start a new topic but won't let me modify or remove.

Mind looking into these issues?