Remember, Rush is Just an ENTERTAINER!

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
http://newswithviews.com/why-i-vehemently-disagree-with-rush-limbaugh-on-this/

Remember, Twisted is Just a TROOL!
A dull and insipid troll.
Rush at least is entertaining and has some imagination.

As to the article, I think she is, for the most part, absolutely right.

I called out Rush (not by name) on Sunday when I spoke of "straining out gnats" but "swallowing camels."

We denounce preachers with any flaws but we give our allegiance to 4 time married, swearing, alcohol drinking, cigar smoking, radio host.

I like Rush.  I've been listening since I was a kid in the very early 90's, but I don't give him any loyalty.

Tarheel Baptist said:

Somebody get him some spellcheck!  LOL!

cpizzle said:
I called out Rush (not by name) on Sunday when I spoke of "straining out gnats" but "swallowing camels."

We denounce preachers with any flaws but we give our allegiance to 4 time married, swearing, alcohol drinking, cigar smoking, radio host.

I like Rush.  I've been listening since I was a kid in the very early 90's, but I don't give him any loyalty.
I will not put you down for a 100% button.

I have never listened to Rush Limbaugh.  He may be a cult favorite in some parts of the country, but not where I live.  Sometimes I read the transcripts on his web site and I find them to be generally incomprehensible - I can't tell what his position is or what he is trying to say.  I totally agree, Christians should not give their loyalty to Rush Limbaugh. 

"Big news on CNN, a search has uncovered illegal biochemical agents, toxins and other dangerous substances.  Not in Iraq, in Rush Limbaugh's medicine cabinet."  - Jay Leno

illinoisguy said:
I have never listened to Rush Limbaugh.  He may be a cult favorite in some parts of the country, but not where I live.  Sometimes I read the transcripts on his web site and I find them to be generally incomprehensible - I can't tell what his position is or what he is trying to say.  I totally agree, Christians should not give their loyalty to Rush Limbaugh. 

"Big news on CNN, a search has uncovered illegal biochemical agents, toxins and other dangerous substances.  Not in Iraq, in Rush Limbaugh's medicine cabinet."  - Jay Leno

You can?t tell what his position is or what he?s trying to say!?
That may be more your problem than his.

He may be a Republican apologist, but his positions are as clear as a bell.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Twisted said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Somebody get him some spellcheck!  LOL!

Tarheel, Rush Limbaugh gives accurate facts and the other side of the story (as compared to the  predominately liberal media).  His positions are very clear, which is why the left hates him so much.  Even if you do not agree with his opinions you will hear things (he has connections) you will not hear anywhere else.  He is not a moral example nor is he someone that a person should total allegiance to (I've seen them) but when I do hear him I usually learn something about whatever contemporary issue is being tossed around in the news.

TROOL - a troll with no creativity or imagination.  :)

I've seen Rush eating breakfast at Greens Pharmacy a great place to eat. Rush has his finger on the pulse of the truth. Like it or not  8)

I love Rush. Listening  to him right now.

Edwards:
Tarheel, Rush Limbaugh gives accurate facts and the other side of the story (as compared to the  predominately liberal media).  His positions are very clear, which is why the left hates him so much.  Even if you do not agree with his opinions you will hear things (he has connections) you will not hear anywhere else.  He is not a moral example nor is he someone that a person should total allegiance to (I've seen them) but when I do hear him I usually learn something about whatever contemporary issue is being tossed around in the news.

I am a regular listener to Rush and appreciate his influence, although I don't always agree completely with him.
You may have my post mixed up with illinoisguy who said:
"Sometimes I read the transcripts on his web site and I find them to be generally incomprehensible - I can't tell what his position is or what he is trying to say.  I totally agree, Christians should not give their loyalty to Rush Limbaugh."

Personally, I find it hard to believe anyone could be that dull of understanding...Rush might be many things but hard to understand isn't one of them.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Edwards:

I am a regular listener to Rush and appreciate his influence, although I don't always agree completely with him.
You may have my post mixed up with illinoisguy who said:
"Sometimes I read the transcripts on his web site and I find them to be generally incomprehensible - I can't tell what his position is or what he is trying to say.  I totally agree, Christians should not give their loyalty to Rush Limbaugh."

Personally, I find it hard to believe anyone could be that dull of understanding...Rush might be many things but hard to understand isn't one of them.

You are correct, I did make a mistake.  My apologies.  The great thing about getting old is that I always have an excuse for my mistakes....."Yeah, I messed up but I'm up in years."...?...or now that I am a Baptist maybe I can blame my mistakes on that.

Rush the Canadian rock banr or Rush the talk radio guy? I have a lot of respect and appreciation for both, though they're quite different.

Rush the band is atypical, not leftist, but pro-capitalist and individualist, as well as being outstanding musicians.

Rush Limbaugh can be bombastic but I;ve heard him expound on the intellectual history of American conservatism with the depth and subtlety of William F. Buckley, jr.,  so Rush is a lot deeper than he sometimes sounds.

So is Cedric.

iu