Republicans Rally Behind Trump After Colorado Ruling

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Well, they didn't do anything about the Dem cheating in the last two elections, or about their antics on Jan 6, so what did they expect?

The decision has sparked fierce backlash from GOP leaders, who charge that the ruling represents an affront to democracy and, according to GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel and others, an unprecedented act of "election interference."

Well, they didn't do anything about the Dem cheating in the last two elections, or about their antics on Jan 6, so what did they expect?

The decision has sparked fierce backlash from GOP leaders, who charge that the ruling represents an affront to democracy and, according to GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel and others, an unprecedented act of "election interference."
Colorado is an absolutely useless state IMHO. The Republicans have several options now, and we know Trump's attorneys are appealing this horrible ruling. But, who could or would expect a different kind of ruling from a partisan, Democrat packed court?

and at the same time as trying to ban trump from the ballot in colorado, they have decided to release apex predators... grizzly bears and gray wolves..... into lands right next to farms.. ranches.. and other places with vulnerable populations.... ... and hunting them - even for self defense ...will be outlawed.... .....so not only is colorado telling their citizens they no longer have a voice in their elections or a right to safety and security.... but they are also telling them they are going to feed them to the wolves....🐺...

trump was only joking when he said we should build a wall around colorado a few years ago.... but i think he had the right idea....

We should build a wall around California too.
exactly.... when trump was building the original border wall i thought they should turn it north where the borders of california and arizona meet at mexico... and go all the way around california.... but leave the section between california and mexico open... ...i am half mexican myself... (or hispanic).... and have nothing mexico itself... but it really bothered me to see pictures of the parade in los angeles where more flags of mexico were flying than american flags.... .....i say if they love it that much make them a part of it.... ..