Response (1 year later) from Cameron & Sarah Giovanelli

TheRealJonStewart

Elect
Reaction score
https://camerongiovanelli.com/statement-from-cameron-giovanelli/
https://camerongiovanelli.com/statement-from-sarah-giovanelli/

Hahhahahhahahhahahhaa this is ridiculous.

Thanks for posting.

TheRealJonStewart said:

I know little to nothing about this whole situation, but If evidence exists then why have the police not acted on it.

Also I ask myself what would I do if I was falsely accused. How could I defend myself after all these years. How would my wife react? Should one assume the accuser is telling the truth if there is no evidence. Is he not innocent until proven guilty?

I am concerned that we live in a day when someone can be accused and the general public assumes guilt without one shred of evidence. I assume if such an affair did happen some digital record would still exist. If he is telling the truth then was leaving his job and his ministry the right course of action. What would you do.

sword said:
I know little to nothing about this whole situation, but If evidence exists then why have the police not acted on it.

They have/are.  It is under investigation.

If I was falsely accused, I would have lawyers involved fairly quickly and I definitely not partner with Neal.  That was a bad move.

16KJV11 said:
If I was falsely accused, I would have lawyers involved fairly quickly and I definitely not partner with Neal.  That was a bad move.

Right and where are the evidence? Why didn't you post the evidence ?

https://youtu.be/dWzvsmWRQlM

For the record.

This reeks of desperation to me. Why bring Jackson's personal stuff into it? Seems deflecting. Also cruel.
The abortion he mentioned was done after 20 weeks because her daughter was missing organs and was dying. I almost had to make a similar decision. My baby was most definitely going to die, and there was nothing that could be done, but because of my specific conditions, the longer she lived, the more likely it was that I was going to die too. "Luckily" the decision was taken out of my hands and I went into labor early and delivered her body a few days later.
If it had been a matter of risking my life to save hers, I would have done it in a heartbeat, but I was waiting for her inevitable death and hoping doing so wouldn't kill me. Eventually, if/when my organs started shutting down, there's a good chance that I would have done the unthinkable.

prophet said:
Am80 said:
This reeks of desperation to me. Why bring Jackson's personal stuff into it? Seems deflecting. Also cruel.
The abortion he mentioned was done after 20 weeks because her daughter was missing organs and was dying. I almost had to make a similar decision. My baby was most definitely going to die, and there was nothing that could be done, but because of my specific conditions, the longer she lived, the more likely it was that I was going to die too. "Luckily" the decision was taken out of my hands and I went into labor early and delivered her body a few days later.
If it had been a matter of risking my life to save hers, I would have done it in a heartbeat, but I was waiting for her inevitable death and hoping doing so wouldn't kill me. Eventually, if/when my organs started shutting down, there's a good chance that I would have done the unthinkable.
Molested people can feel desperate, as they know what hell on earth awaits the future molestees ..

You have an agenda here, and it isn't as well concealed as you thought it was.

You will face God one day.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

What? I am really confused. I've never been molested (thanks mostly to my awesome parents who taught us how molesters act), and my agenda is to give my experience to add perspective to what Giovanelli said to discredit Jackson.

prophet said:
Am80 said:
prophet said:
Am80 said:
Molested people can feel desperate, as they know what hell on earth awaits the future molestees ..

What? I am really confused. I've never been molested (thanks mostly to my awesome parents who taught us how molesters act), and my agenda is to give my experience to add perspective to what Giovanelli said to discredit Jackson.
Then you really have no perspective here, to any honest onlooker....
But, again, you work for Satan, and will be exposed.

I am more confused than ever. Giovanelli launched a personal attack on Jackson to discredit her, and one of the issues he mentioned, her abortion, I came very close to having experience with. Like I said, I was fortunate enough not to have to make the same decision that Jackson did. I begged God every day for the life of my child, and He said no. I can't imagine being put into the position that Jackson was. That's my only point. I have no idea how you got the idea that I work for Satan, but in the end, your opinion of me is none of my business. Peace to you.

Am80 said:
prophet said:
Am80 said:
prophet said:
Am80 said:

Then you really have no perspective here, to any honest onlooker....
But, again, you work for Satan, and will be exposed.

I am more confused than ever. Giovanelli launched a personal attack on Jackson to discredit her, and one of the issues he mentioned, her abortion, I came very close to having experience with. Like I said, I was fortunate enough not to have to make the same decision that Jackson did. I begged God every day for the life of my child, and He said no. I can't imagine being put into the position that Jackson was. That's my only point. I have no idea how you got the idea that I work for Satan, but in the end, your opinion of me is none of my business. Peace to you.

Hang in there.  I don't get what prophet is getting at.  Maybe he could clarify.

A rebuttal:

https://letterstofreedom921133037.wordpress.com/2019/06/09/to-our-first-daughter-haleigh-and-those-using-her-memory-for-their-gain

sword said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

I, too, know very little about the people and the situation.

Also I ask myself what would I do if I was falsely accused. How could I defend myself after all these years. How would my wife react? Should one assume the accuser is telling the truth if there is no evidence. Is he not innocent until proven guilty?

Good questions. I don't think I would wait a year to reply, and the reply seems to be attacking others. I don't assume an accuser is telling the truth, and he should be innocent.

I am concerned that we live in a day when someone can be accused and the general public assumes guilt without one shred of evidence. I assume if such an affair did happen some digital record would still exist. If he is telling the truth then was leaving his job and his ministry the right course of action. What would you do.

I am concerned that every charge of harassment or abuse is assumed to be true.

However.

I don't understand why he resigned, if he is blameless.

And his defense is only attacking the others.

16KJV11 said:

Amen and amen!

Walt said:
16KJV11 said:
Amen and amen!
I have to agree with 16KJV11 and Walt,

If I was in Giovanelli shoes I would have responded swiftly and aggressively or just faded away quietly.

Doing nothing for a year then trying to defend yourself after you resigned seems like a very bad strategy.