Response To Steven Anderson Orlando Mass Shooting Rant (BBF News Commentary)

Biblebeliever

Elect
Reaction score
Response To Steven Anderson Orlando Mass Shooting Rant (BBF News Commentary) 6/14/2016

By Pastor Greg Miller of Bible Believers Fellowship In worthington Ohio

https://youtu.be/2Mp8PDwOHRE

Published on Jun 14, 2016
In response to a large number of requests to give a Biblical answer to the attention provided Steven "Media Whore" Anderson's latest publicity stunt, this video will address the insanity of his comments (that are mixed with SOME truth, as is always Satan's M.O.) and will show Anderson to be a forked-tongued, double-minded hypocrite.

http:bbfohio.com

http://bbfohioradio.com

Am I the only one that sees the irony of a "preacher" calling Spamderson a "media whore" while spending much of the first minutes of his media presentation promoting his media presentations?  And while I certainly don't agree with Spamderson on much of anything...this "preacher" outright lied about what Spammy teaches concerning the sodomites and that they can be saved without repentance...Stevey makes it clear that the sodomites in his view cannot be saved, no matter what.

T-Bone said:
Am I the only one that sees the irony of a "preacher" calling Spamderson a "media whore" while spending much of the first minutes of his media presentation promoting his media presentations? 

You beat me to it.  I could only handle 3+minutes of this. 

Twisted said:
T-Bone said:
Am I the only one that sees the irony of a "preacher" calling Spamderson a "media whore" while spending much of the first minutes of his media presentation promoting his media presentations? 

I went to five minutes or so, until he called our government the Illuminati...can't take no more!

T-Bone said:
Twisted said:
T-Bone said:

I went to five minutes or so, until he called our government the Illuminati...can't take no more!

Wow!  5 minutes!  You da man!

Twisted said:
T-Bone said:
Twisted said:
T-Bone said:

Wow!  5 minutes!  You da man!

Well I used to be, but now after those 5 minutes, I've lost something!  LOL

Ok, if bb posted it, I would not even waste 30 seconds. I would rather spend my time watching paint dry.

A 30-minute "response" to Spamderson is 29 minutes longer than necessary.

I love the comments, though.

"This guy Anderson, He's one of those homosexual Jesuits that have infiltrated the Christian Churches.?"

"I am 100% convinced that this entire event was a staged event with crisis actors nonetheless, taken at face value, (if it was a real event) the Andersnake's pronouncement is designed to make King James Bible believers appear LIKE Fred Phelps (another Jesuit installed tool to make Christians appear hateful of sodomites)?"

"For the record, NONE of us Independent Fundamental Baptists (IFB) recognize or acknowledge that Steven Anderson, and his protege, Roger Jiminez, is a bona fide Baptist. We see him as no different than Westboro Baptist Nutcases, and frankly believe he is attempting to aid Muslims against Jews."

Yeah, break out the conspiracy theories! It's not enough just for Spammy to be wrong, he's secretly a gay Jesuit Muslim Fred Phelps wannabe.

YouTube truly is the Internet's finest aggregator of ignorance. No wonder Bibleburner loves it so much.

T-Bone said:
Am I the only one that sees the irony of a "preacher" calling Spamderson a "media whore" while spending much of the first minutes of his media presentation promoting his media presentations?  And while I certainly don't agree with Spamderson on much of anything...this "preacher" outright lied about what Spammy teaches concerning the sodomites and that they can be saved without repentance...Stevey makes it clear that the sodomites in his view cannot be saved, no matter what.

Well there is that old saying, "it takes one to know one."

bgwilkinson said:
T-Bone said:

Well there is that old saying, "it takes one to know one."

Indeed! ?