Revival Meeting at FBC

Maybe you lilly-livered HACkers should have had a revival in your prayer closet rather than waiting for some one to tell you to get revived!

That's so good, I need to A-men myself.

HAAAAAAYYYYY-MEEEEEN, PREACHER!

Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:
If you and CF would have gotten out of the tunnels, you could have come to any of them!

They were promoted.  JH asked the church to be in prayer.  Assume if the ones I attended as a teen were off site, like school camp, but anyone could have gone.  In the 80's, there were weeknight meetings that were advertised and promoted to the church.

Please tell me the last time that FBCH had a week long revival meeting for the people of the church at the church with an evangelist.
Sorry.  I haven't been back in nearly 20 years.

And none 20 years before that.  :)

RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:
Binaca Chugger said:
If you and CF would have gotten out of the tunnels, you could have come to any of them!

They were promoted.  JH asked the church to be in prayer.  Assume if the ones I attended as a teen were off site, like school camp, but anyone could have gone.  In the 80's, there were weeknight meetings that were advertised and promoted to the church.

Please tell me the last time that FBCH had a week long revival meeting for the people of the church at the church with an evangelist.
Sorry.  I haven't been back in nearly 20 years.

And none 20 years before that.  :)
I was saved at one, soooo, there is that.

Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:
Bruh said:
RAIDER said:
When I was a HAC student I was shocked that FBCH never had revival meetings like we did back home.  I don't ever remember an evangelist coming for a meeting at FBCH.  I'm guessing that the three major national meetings replaced revival meetings in their minds.

FBCH had revival meetings when you were there, every single Sunday morning was a revival.

In the true sense of the word you are correct.  Maybe I should have said that I do not remember an evangelist coming for several nights of meetings.

Then you weren't paying attention.

February:  Winter revival for teen group.  A guest evangelist came to preach every night and during the day at school. 
March:  Pastor's School
June:  Summer Camp with guest speaker
July:  Youth Conference
August:  School Camp with guest Speaker
December:  Winter retreat

Then there was the occasional week long meeting.  In the 80's, Dr. Roberson would preach a week long meeting during the summer most years.  God Save America conferences.  Revival Fires conferences.  HAC had services at night with some frequency even before the night school started.

Growing up at FBCH, we heard sermons daily.  How many more sermons do you need to get revived?

And this is exactly why nearly every one of them is is still involved in an ifb church, they are still on bus routes, their marriages are still strong, and why there is hardly any immorality among former fbch and hacadoodle students!

RAIDER said:
Since most of those attempting to answer have been FBCH homegrown HACkers, they would know a revival meeting conducted by a full-time evangelist from a PS meeting or some conference.