Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm Disposed of Fetuses, Govt Docs Show

R

redgreen5

So the Mormon GOP candidate is an investor in a waste disposal company that processed aborted fetuses.  And apparently he lied about his involvement.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/romney-bain-abortion-stericycle-sec

But Bain Capital, the private equity firm Romney founded, tamped down the controversy. The company said Romney left the firm in February 1999 to run the troubled 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City and likely had nothing to with the deal. The matter never became a campaign issue. But documents filed by Bain and Stericycle with the Securities and Exchange Commission

What a buffoon....

First, You don't understand the difference between legal filings and practical application of leadership. Romney wasn't handling the day to day operations of Bain. Get a life.

Second, who cares. I read one time that Obama ate a DOG... Smoked Pot and did Cocaine for years and now that numbnut is President. He has even admitted to do ALL OF IT.

I'll take someone investing in a waste management company that sometimes processed medical waste over that clueless AMATEUR we have in the White House any day.

*shrug* Since you seem so intent on repeating all the Democrat talking points, why care about the disposal of non-viable tissue blobs?

christundivided said:
What a buffoon....

First, You don't understand the difference between legal filings and practical application of leadership. Romney wasn't handling the day to day operations of Bain. Get a life.

I understand far more than you ever will. The problem is that you are too stupid to read for comprehension.
But the document Romney signed related to the Stericycle deal did identify him as a participant in that particular deal and the person in charge of several Bain entities.

In 2001 and 2002, Romney filed Massachusetts state disclosure forms noting he was the 100 percent owner of Bain Capital NY, Inc.

Ransom said:
*shrug* Since you seem so intent on repeating all the Democrat talking points, why care about the disposal of non-viable tissue blobs?

Whether I care isn't the point.

The point is that the far-right conservotards who *claim* to care need to explain the contradiction of supporting a candidate involved in such business practices.