Rona party at my house

voicecrying

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
My wife & I have the rona. When I was a kid and had chicken pox, my mom told the neighborhood moms to send their kids over so they could get it too. The Rona party is BYOB + BMST.

For me, it's been mostly like a mild sinus cold plus mild flu. There have been a few days that I woke up feeling like I had been beaten with a ball bat. I've never had a fever or lost taste or smell. No real breathing difficulties although when taking a deep breath, it did feel like my chest was constricted in some way.

My wife's symptoms have been a little more severe than me. Besides the symptoms I have, she's had fever & chills and she says her sense of smell has diminished.

3 of our 4 kids still live at home but none of them have symptoms. Two are still waiting for test results, and the other tested negative. It's weird in a household of 5 to not see the others very much. The 3 kids are pretty much staying in their rooms.

Not sure where we were infected. We suspect it was when we voted. I've been working at home since March, so I don't get out much. My wife is a nail tech, but everyone wears masks and none of her clients have told her they are infected.

I think today is day 10 since we 1st noticed symptoms. It does seem like we both are starting to feel better.

My wife & I have the rona. When I was a kid and had chicken pox, my mom told the neighborhood moms to send their kids over so they could get it too. The Rona party is BYOB + BMST.

For me, it's been mostly like a mild sinus cold plus mild flu. There have been a few days that I woke up feeling like I had been beaten with a ball bat. I've never had a fever or lost taste or smell. No real breathing difficulties although when taking a deep breath, it did feel like my chest was constricted in some way.

My wife's symptoms have been a little more severe than me. Besides the symptoms I have, she's had fever & chills and she says her sense of smell has diminished.

3 of our 4 kids still live at home but none of them have symptoms. Two are still waiting for test results, and the other tested negative. It's weird in a household of 5 to not see the others very much. The 3 kids are pretty much staying in their rooms.

Not sure where we were infected. We suspect it was when we voted. I've been working at home since March, so I don't get out much. My wife is a nail tech, but everyone wears masks and none of her clients have told her they are infected.

I think today is day 10 since we 1st noticed symptoms. It does seem like we both are starting to feel better.

Is this a no mask required party?

250,000 Americans posthumously bestow to you the Tinfoil Hat of the Year Award!
Just stating the facts of the matter.

I'll tell you who wears that tinfoil hat, and that's the millions who actually believe the numbers and aren't even aware that no one, and I mean no one, has ever seen this "virus".

It has never been purified and isolated. It has never been submitted to Koch's Postulates.

Just stating the facts of the matter.

I'll tell you who wears that tinfoil hat, and that's the millions who actually believe the numbers and aren't even aware that no one, and I mean no one, has ever seen this "virus".

It has never been purified and isolated. It has never been submitted to Koch's Postulates.
You have already earned the award . No need to continue to show your work.

It has never been purified and isolated.

I'm sure that comes as a surprise to the CDC...

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was isolated in the laboratory and is available for research by the scientific and medical community. [Source]​

It has never been submitted to Koch's Postulates.

Is it close enough if I submit that you're a pustule?

Well thanks alot, VoiceCrying! I check the FFF one time and get the Rona!

The Chinese bio-weapon of mass destruction has landed at my house, which is why I have enough free time to check the forum. It was horrible. I was so busy catching up on things here, I forgot to eat!

I'm sure that comes as a surprise to the CDC...

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was isolated in the laboratory and is available for research by the scientific and medical community. [Source]​

Is it close enough if I submit that you're a pustule?
Wrong, snowflake, they admit they don't have it. Follow the article referenced here and on page 39 (towards the bottom) you'll read where they say they have no isolated virus.

And if you believe the honesty of the CDC, then spend some time listening to what Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has to say about them.

Wrong, snowflake, they admit they don't have it. Follow the article referenced here and on page 39 (towards the bottom) you'll read where they say they have no isolated virus.
LOL.

The document says right on page 2 that its intended use is to detect RNA from the SARS-CoV-2 virus (known at the time as 2019-nCOV). The very existence of that test takes the existence of the virus for granted.

But of course the tinfoil-hat wearing nutbags, of which you are apparently a proud member, would think that a single phrase, taken out of context from the technical documentation for a virus test (which, one would naturally imagine, assumes the existence of said virus as a given) is a tacit admission that no virus actually exits for the test to detect.

That section of the documentation is describing the performance characteristics of the test. They needed to determine its limitations: specifically, the smallest quantity of virus RNA it could detect. "No quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available": i.e. at that time, they didn't have access to a specific, known concentration needed to calibrate the test. So they substituted synthetic RNA with the same characteristics. (Which is to say: Not only is SARS-CoV-2 known to exist, but its genome has been documented.)

Not having a quantified virus isolate currently does not entail:

a) that no virus isolate exists at all (or, even more hilariously, that no virus exists at all); or
b) that no such sample did not (or could not) exist at some other time.

Leave the science to the literate, pustule.

Last edited:
BTW, here's some more Science! that Twisted will be able to appreciate, because it's right up his alley.

I found the video on a blog, so you know it's totally credible and stuff.

9/11 was an inside job. Science! doesn't lie.

And if you believe the honesty of the CDC, then spend some time listening to what Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has to say about them.
Ransom already answered your wrong-headed "facts", but here's a bit more clarification...

Hopefully all of these nut jobs that deny the existence of the virus don't end up like this one...

Doesn't it make you wonder how they can manufacture a vaccine when they have no isolated virus, nor has that isolated virus ever been tested to see if it is truly a "novel"coronavirus? And then you are required to test this virus to see if it really makes people sick. It's a whole process, briefly described as Koch's postulates.

That requires REAL science, not this computer generated vodoo where they take RNA strands and fill-in-the-blanks with computer data.

And I have never denied that there's something making people sick, but I do wonder why they've ignored the process to determine what they're dealing with. (I have a theory about that)

You deniers and mockers probably lined up for your gov. approved Swine Flu vaccine in 1976.

If you haven't figured out its all about money then your beyond help.

So step forward...the nurse is ready for you...

There is no way that number is accurate. Even if it is 50 percent accurate, it is definitely too many.
The CDC (RANSOM's mancrush) stated that only 6% died from COVID-only.

Dr. Judy Mikovits is doubting that a viral agent is responsible for most of these deaths.

So ya'll go back into "lockdown", even though they don't work, and keep wearing your masks.

For the curious onlooking lurkers who want a sane view of science and mortality rates...