Schaap added years

Gladstone

Elect
Reaction score
Can anyone verify if it's true that schaap got a couple of extra years added to his sentence. Gossip is that he has two fans that visit him and he "broke the 6" rule" with one of them. That + physical altercations with other inmates have made him a problem inmate. Don't know if true or not and was hoping some could verify or refute the rumors.

He can not get added time to his sentence for physical contact.

Wouldn't surprise me... Chomos are messed with all the time, they have it worse than any other inmate, as they are slime even to the slime that he is in with. And knowing Jack the little I knew him, he probably can't keep his mouth shut so that would cause fights....

Kaba... While that is somewhat true... What they can do is remove his "good" time, since it is federal not state it's not as much, so they can say well we are taking all of your good time away which can add up to a couple years,but with 2 years in he has probably only got about 100 days off (Federal you do 85% of your sentence while state you do about 50%).

From a reliable source, I heard that he lost his "time off for good behavior" credit and that much of his time has been spent in solitary for the fights he's been in, in addition to touching whichever woman came to see him during visitation.

Could it be........

that the grandmother he preached about that he wanted to slap, showed up to taunt him........& he couldn't resist that slap?

Well with any luck he will get years added... If his motion goes through and he gets a trial... I hope they throw the book at him then.

Ev said:
From a reliable source, I heard that he lost his "time off for good behavior" credit and that much of his time has been spent in solitary for the fights he's been in, in addition to touching whichever woman came to see him during visitation.

Fights, really?  I mean come on that had to be funny to watch Schaap get into a fight.  More like a cat fight.  :D

Bruh said:
Ev said:

Fights, really?  I mean come on that had to be funny to watch Schaap get into a fight.  More like a cat fight.  :D
You know I hear that inmates really love cocky arrogant pedophiles.

Honey Badger said:
Bruh said:
Ev said:

You know I hear that inmates really love cocky arrogant pedophiles.
Sure.  Theyll provide him Koolaid powder, for Roiuge and Lipstick, cuz they love him so much.

All it looks like is someone sent a letter saying to uphold it.

Techmedic said:
All it looks like is someone sent a letter saying to uphold it.
And that person may or may not be a member...  Not really sure why this would even make the paper.

a federal inmate only receives 54 good days per year. There is no parole for a federal sentence but once a person completes his sentence they can receive 1-5 years of Supervised Release. The amount of time is determined and set at sentencing.