Schaap Released 05/04/2022

If I remember correctly, Route_70 is a HAC grad, or at least attended there for a while, and is no an atheist. I also recall that he had a sister that worked in the HAC offices, but I might be thinking of someone else on that one.
I think you're correct. If I remember correctly he is a HAC grad.

Why’d they get rid of it? Seems like a great idea for speaking to the lost.
it seems like it could have been... but it actually wasn;t..... it got quickly filled with guys like route70 and a few others... former professing christians turned aposate.. and now angry at God...... who ended up using the entire forum as a platform to speak to us....instead of the other way around.... . .... they used it to belittle christians on the rest of the forum, and make continuos attempts at turning us into one of them.....

i think if anything it proved that while it can be useful at times in spreading the gospel, the internet is neither the most efficient nor the most effective way of carrying out that kind of ministry..... that is still best done by going before others... letting them see who you are.... and also letting them see that you are both who, and what, you claim you are.....

Last edited:
Ah yes. Just as I remember. A bunch of wannabe's throwing around random ad hominems. This crowd makes a strong case for the farcicality of both Christianity and/or the belief in God.

Ah yes. Just as I remember. A bunch of wannabe's throwing around random ad hominems. This crowd makes a strong case for the farcicality of both Christianity and/or the belief in God.
Your generalizations, just as they were back then don't hold true for me. I never used ad hominem against you, but rather treated you with mutual respect even as I would a believer. And by the way, calling people wannabes is, well, ad hominem 😉, lol. Hypocrisy much?

Why’d they get rid of it? Seems like a great idea for speaking to the lost.
Aleshanee pretty much nailed it. Those days were times of tons of activity in a variety of forms. Hyles Anderson folks mostly stayed to their forum, fellowship folks stayed in that forum and fighters stayed in the main section, with a variety of other niche subforums carrying lots of content specific conversation. So it only fit that unbelievers had their own, but the reason primarily that they had their own was because as Aleshanee said, they were attempting to disrupt a variety of other forums with their antagonism and dogmatic atheism. That was disruptive to people who were new believers and not rooted in their faith and so the decision was to limit them to one area so that it could be moderated a bit better and to minimize harm to the sheep.

the internet is neither the most efficient nor the most effective way of carrying out that kind of ministry..... that is still best done by going before others... letting them see who you are
That’s true, but after all, we’re connecting now and 5,000 miles apart.

That’s true, but after all, we’re connecting now and 5,000 miles apart.
true as well.... and through devices not even science fiction writers could imagine a generation ago.... but with it;s strengths also come it;s weaknesses.... we just have to be aware of them and be careful...

Last edited:
Another Brayer...go figure. One disappears and another shows up. Something fishy going on here.

“Wannabe” what? I’m just curious what it is I’m pretending to be?

Your generalizations, just as they were back then don't hold true for me. I never used ad hominem against you, but rather treated you with mutual respect even as I would a believer. And by the way, calling people wannabes is, well, ad hominem 😉, lol. Hypocrisy much?
Come on, dude. Calling someone a "wannabe" is not different from calling someone a "hypocrite." And yes, I acknowledge that most of our exchanges were civil.

Come on, dude. Calling someone a "wannabe" is not different from calling someone a "hypocrite." And yes, I acknowledge that most of our exchanges were civil.
Either way, it's ad hominem, and you already know that. Don't act stupid.

Wow. Lots of ignorance and bitterness in the replies to this photo. Only one I saw had it right... the gist was, "I'm not for him going back into ministry but I am for him as a person..." assuming repentance.

Anyone noticed who is standing next to him? That dude in the middle looks a lot like his son, Ken. After hearing his interview on the Recovering Fundamentalist podcast and some of his sermon material, I am convinced Ken knows quite a bit about grace. I don't know much about him... I only can go by what I've heard him say and it passes muster. My guess is Ken is showing his dad grace in hopes that his dad will come to full repentance. A good many have fallen away from the faith because of this scandal. Humanly speaking, Ken had probably the best reason to do the same but Ken has done the opposite.

I think before condemning Jack and others like him, we should take a good look at Roman's chapter 2.

abcaines,
1. There is no excuses for what he did.........
2. I don't forget he abused his leadership.
3. He will live very well the rest of his life..he had monies and parents have money.
4.We all know God' Word don't tell us to look at the scripture before we judge him. Only God is judge we will witness that one.
5. I'm just tried of people living one way and getting caught . God will always find you