Schaap wants out!

I'm definitely not a Schaap fan, but let's face it, most prisoners look for ways to get released. 

RAIDER said:
I'm definitely not a Schaap fan, but let's face it, most prisoners look for ways to get released.
I realize the op is about someone in a federal prison but may I take a little aside for 1 post.......

Some believers are prisoners to misplaced loyalty, man-made legalism & guilt-trip preaching that smothers the freedom that Christ has made possible & they don't know that they can just walk away.

Now back to the op.... 8)

fishinnut said:
RAIDER said:
I realize the op is about someone in a federal prison but may I take a little aside for 1 post.......

Some believers are prisoners to misplaced loyalty, man-made legalism & guilt-trip preaching that smothers the freedom that Christ has made possible & they don't know that they can just walk away.

Now back to the op.... 8)

I have a Thread similar to this soon . . .

I'm guessing Schaap's cell-mate isn't too pleased with the Polished Shaft sermon. I imagine once Schaap gets out, he'll switch over to the Charismatic side and be featured regularly on TBN.

BALAAM said:
Bravo said:
BALAAM said:
Let me ask a question here that is slightly off topic. How in the world does schaap have a girlfriend already? I mean we just saw him in the last two years walking up the steps of the courthouse hand-in-hand with Cindy and a 60# KJV in the other hand, talking, laughing, etc. like I got this all under control. The next thing we know he is sentenced and hauled away without ever going back home. Now he had a girlfriend? Did he have her before? Where did he find her? Is that all he has to think about? Out with the old and in with the new? On to the next stage of life?

Is anyone else as perplexed about this as I am?

Did I miss something? What girlfriend?

Jerry Kaifetz and a couple of other folks have said it was reported that schaap has had a fairly regular female visitor. I guess I just assumed that if that were true it would be a girlfriend. But, who knows.

Jerry Kaifetz "thinks" he knows all the answers!!

kaba said:
BALAAM said:
Bravo said:
BALAAM said:
Let me ask a question here that is slightly off topic. How in the world does schaap have a girlfriend already? I mean we just saw him in the last two years walking up the steps of the courthouse hand-in-hand with Cindy and a 60# KJV in the other hand, talking, laughing, etc. like I got this all under control. The next thing we know he is sentenced and hauled away without ever going back home. Now he had a girlfriend? Did he have her before? Where did he find her? Is that all he has to think about? Out with the old and in with the new? On to the next stage of life?

Jerry Kaifetz and a couple of other folks have said it was reported that schaap has had a fairly regular female visitor. I guess I just assumed that if that were true it would be a girlfriend. But, who knows.

Are you suggesting he is "100%" in the know? :D

Smellin Coffee said:
kaba said:
BALAAM said:
Bravo said:
BALAAM said:

Are you suggesting he is "100%" in the know? :D

He wishes.

I read his book "Profaned Pulpit." As much as I would like to say I endorse it I couldn't get over how much it spoke to personal animosities between the author and Jack Schaap. I also can't just let go of JK's role in producing the "100% Hyles Supporter" buttons and his contribution to the  discrediting of those who spoke out.

Norefund said:
I read his book "Profaned Pulpit." As much as I would like to say I endorse it I couldn't get over how much it spoke to personal animosities between the author and Jack Schaap. I also can't just let go of JK's role in producing the "100% Hyles Supporter" buttons and his contribution to the  discrediting of those who spoke out.

He is so full of himself!

Norefund said:

Sort of like when VN used to stand up in deacons meeting when JH was questioned by a deacon proclaiming "Touch not God's Anointed, Touch Not God's Anointed" and then later accusing everyone else of man worship.  Priceless.

kaba said:
Norefund said:

He is so full of himself!

Personally, I think that he and js were conjoined twins. They were separated at birth and jk was given up for adoption. They are two peas in a pod.