School or college

JustABigKid

Elect
Reaction score
So with so many more people leaving including teachers from the school is there actually going to be a school or college this year?

JustABigKid said:
So with so many more people leaving including teachers from the school is there actually going to be a school or college this year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am beginning to think OBC will stay open no matter what as long as Tommy boy is there.  Just for his kids to go there.

Even though they may be the only students.

I am guessing, right now, that OBC has well less than 10 students this fall.

As for WHBS??????????  Probably will be open but how many students is anyone's guess.  Not many for sure.  Be curious to see if they can find even 2 or 3 teachers for this year.

I think OBC is down to less than 5 at this point. Whbs lost at least 3 maybe 4 teachers this year. That is a lot to overcome especially with the reputation now.

My question is 'How do they afford to keep it open?'

BALAAM said:
My question is 'How do they afford to keep it open?'

There is this really smart Church of Christ banker that gives them interest only payments so it looks like he is helping them to continue only to take thousands of dollars for his bank. It can be sad and quite comical at the same time.

Just me said:
JustABigKid said:

I am beginning to think OBC will stay open no matter what as long as Tommy boy is there.  Just for his kids to go there.

Hmmmm... never heard of home-schooled college graduate, because, if the above is true, that's what we're talking about.

Any reports on the college/school/church numbers?

It's ALWAYS the people's fault.

Sorry to repeat.  It seemed to have been forgotten.

I heard it was way down,so whoever said it was down to"5" is more than likely right. When I left, I didn't look back.

Hope said:

Hope said:

There are so few people left that you will probably find it hard to get an accurate report. Fewer and fewer people have friends/connections still at WHBC.