Seems the forum has been inundated lately by those who are smarter than God!

T-Bone

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Those who their own final authority...closer to God than the Prophets and Apostles...rejecting any biblical doctrine that doesn't fit in their warped view...thinking themselves to be wise, showing that they are fools...headed to the hell they don't believe in!

Merry Christmas!

T-Bone said:
headed to the hell they don't believe in!

With the thought of me wriggling in agony in hell, you get giddy all over, don't you?

T-Bone said:
Those who their own final authority...closer to God than the Prophets and Apostles...rejecting any biblical doctrine that doesn't fit in their warped view...thinking themselves to be wise, showing that they are fools...headed to the hell they don't believe in!

Merry Christmas!

Don't be afraid. If you seek truth from the Lord you will receive it. Your own sacred scriptures teaches this. It is the only way to get truth. Perfect scripture is indiscernible to those not lead by the Spirit. 

It won?t last very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hooper said:
Don't be afraid. If you seek truth from the Lord you will receive it. Your own sacred scriptures teaches this. It is the only way to get truth. Perfect scripture is indiscernible to those not lead by the Spirit.

You chop up the Scripture at your own whim. So, there goes your point!

And suddenly they choose to identify themselves, and in doing so reveal again that truth is far from them. Not only in the Scriptures, but what they think others think about their pitiful apostate positions.  Too easy!

FSSL said:
Hooper said:

Not so. Its your all or nothing programing at play. I only cut out the error. And your right, I don't plan on staying long. Sorry Smellin Coffee.

Hooper said:
Not so. Its your all or nothing programing at play. I only cut out the error. And your right, I don't plan on staying long. Sorry Smellin Coffee.

My all-or-nothing is working MUCH better than your nothing-at-all.

Hooper said:
And your right, I don't plan on staying long.

That frequently happens to people who make bold claims they can't support. Have a nice day.

FSSL said:
Hooper said:

My all-or-nothing is working MUCH better than your nothing-at-all.

Your opinion vs. mine. You do the same as I do. You charge me with cutting up "perfect" scripture to my liking but you, and a large portion of this forum, have decided to use your own judgment to pronounce the bible as perfect. There is no proof of that. So it is by your will that it all must be true. You must gloss over many glaring contradictions to hold to this view. You must also hold God in contempt of His own perfect nature by assigning to Him crimes that He would never do. You ignorantly partake in the monthly human flesh eating and blood drinking rituals administered by your local church gurus. My fate is in my hands. If my relationship with the Lord lacks, I suffer for it. But you have chosen to suffer at the hands of others. You deny the Holy Spirits ability to reveal the truth. I'm not angry towards you and others, but seek for you and others to place your trust in Gods Spirit to guide you into truth. God is pure, He never sins nor would He ask us to do those things He finds detestable.

T-Bone said:

Merry Christmas!
Nothing new since Ps 2:1. Just a bummer that it's happening here on the FFF.

Hooper said:
FSSL said:
Hooper said:

Not so. Its your all or nothing programing at play. I only cut out the error.

Do you yourself use "all or nothing" reasoning in your claims that you have not proven to be true?

How do you supposedly "cut out the error"? 

You have identified no sound, authoritative standard for identifying errors so evidently your lack of sound knowledge or your own personal, subjective opinions may be the way that you supposedly "cut out the error."

Route_70 said:
You can no more assertively tell me how the universe began than I can tell you.  You do not know and neither do I.  You cannot prove there is a God, and I cannot prove that there is  not.  All we have is what we choose to believe.  We have nothing else.

I will add this however:  belief in a supreme being is pure myth.  Perhaps there is a supreme creator of the universe.  I don't know and you don't know.  But all of the information that we have about the one you call God, we get from pure mythology.  There is no other source.

You have in effect admitted your own lack of knowledge.    Even though you admit that you cannot prove that there is no God who is the Creator, you arrogantly proclaim that belief in that God is supposedly "pure myth".    You cannot prove your claim to be true.  You choose to believe your own imperfect, unproven, subjective opinions as you reject the truth that God has revealed in the Scriptures.

T-Bone said:

Merry Christmas!

I rarely come here. In 4 years I don't even have 100 posts. But I have a suggestion:

Put us back in the "basement" that we had in the old FFF. I rather liked it. That way, the only way you will be bothered with us is if you come down there and interact. And that way, y'all won't feel like we are "invading" or "inundating" the forums.

At any rate,

Merry Christmas  :)

Gringo said:
T-Bone said:

Merry Christmas!

I rarely come here. In 4 years I don't even have 100 posts. But I have a suggestion:

Put us back in the "basement" that we had in the old FFF. I rather liked it. That way, the only way you will be bothered with us is if you come down there and interact. And that way, y'all won't feel like we are "invading" or "inundating" the forums.

At any rate,

So you enjoy forums where all posters are in agreement ?

Route_70 said:
logos1560 said:
you reject the truth that God has revealed in the Scriptures.

As I said ... from mythology.

You have not proven your subjective opinion to be true.    Your opinion may be the actual myth.

Hooper said:
Gringo said:
T-Bone said:

Merry Christmas!

At any rate,

This forum is an offshoot of another forum which, I understand, was an offshoot of still another forum. I initially started coming to the middle one in 2006. And so for 11 years I have read and posted every now and then. But as I understand it, it came about, initially, for true believers of the Bible to come and fellowship. I could be wrong but that is my understanding.

On the middle forum, the webmaster created a place so that NON believers could come and discuss and argue but could do so in one place where the believers came to them when they WANTED to discuss or argue. And we called it "the basement". And it could be lively. Route 70 was down there as was myself. Smellin Coffee would come down there as well as Alayman and others.

No.

I don't like to just "preach to the choir".

But I don't want to barge through the church door either.

I always feel bad (and rarely post) when I post here because I know some resent our lack of belief and look on it as an affront to their cherished faith. But I didn't feel bad when I would post in the basement because that place was for us and those that came down there came down there because they wanted to.

And while I've never tried to be unkind, on purpose,  there are people here who know where I stand (in opposition to their beliefs) because I told them so. But I did so in the basement which was set aside for me and others to do so.

Gringo said:
Hooper said:
Gringo said:
T-Bone said:

Merry Christmas!

Red letter posts.

Smellin' must love them.

At any rate,

This forum is an offshoot of another forum which, I understand, was an offshoot of still another forum. I initially started coming to the middle one in 2006. And so for 11 years I have read and posted every now and then. But as I understand it, it came about, initially, for true believers of the Bible to come and fellowship. I could be wrong but that is my understanding.

On the middle forum, the webmaster created a place so that NON believers could come and discuss and argue but could do so in one place where the believers came to them when they WANTED to discuss or argue. And we called it "the basement". And it could be lively. Route 70 was down there as was myself. Smellin Coffee would come down there as well as Alayman and others.

No.

I don't like to just "preach to the choir".

But I don't want to barge through the church door either.

I always feel bad (and rarely post) when I post here because I know some resent our lack of belief and look on it as an affront to their cherished faith. But I didn't feel bad when I would post in the basement because that place was for us and those that came down there came down there because they wanted to.

And while I've never tried to be unkind, on purpose,  there are people here who know where I stand (in opposition to their beliefs) because I told them so. But I did so in the basement which was set aside for me and others to do so.