Segregation... making the 1950s popular again!

Your convoluted logic is a weak attempt to hide your denial. If you know any Black people, ask them if racism exists. See what the response is.

It illustrates the mentality that still exists.

Mentality - I'll give you that. People for centuries all around the globe have exhibited that mentality.

Systemic? Let's see some proof.

Your convoluted logic is a weak attempt to hide your denial. If you know any Black people, ask them if racism exists. See what the response is.
My convoluted logic is only saying that a movie made in the early 90's about an event that occurred in the early 60's doe nothing to prove racism does or does not exist in in the year 2020. Unless you think my movie clip posted above proves lizard people exist.

But you have not shown any examples of that mentality existing other than in a make believe story with a setting in one community 60 years ago. I would say there must be very little racism today if you have to look back that far.
You are in denial. If you know any Black people, ask them if racism exists. See what the response is.

You are in denial. If you know any Black people, ask them if racism exists. See what the response is.
Again, I never said it is non existent. Certainly it does not exist to the extent it did in the past.

Was that video from a movie about the reprehensible murder of 3 civil rights workers in Philadelphia, Mississippi in 1964? That was terrible, but times have changed. In 2009, a black mayor was elected in Philadelphia which is 55% white and 40% black. From Wikipedia:
"First black mayor[edit]
In May 2009, Philadelphia elected its first black mayor, James A. Young, a 53-year-old Pentecostal preacher and a former county supervisor.[13] He defeated Rayburn Waddell, a white, three-term incumbent, by 46 votes in the Democratic primary (there was no Republican challenger).[14] Jim Prince, publisher of the local The Neshoba Democrat newspaper said, 'Philadelphia will always be connected to what happened here in 1964, but the fact that Philadelphia, Mississippi, with its notorious past, could elect a black man as mayor, it might be time to quit picking on Philadelphia, Mississippi.'[13] Young's campaign staff credited Barack Obama's presidential campaign for increasing registration of black and young voters in Philadelphia, many of whom voted for Young.[14] His term began July 3, 2009."

Is there still racism today? Yes, of course - as a white person, I have been condemned by other whites because I do not share their race hatred for blacks and Mexicans. So I know there is still plenty of racism, but not nearly as much as there was in the 1960s. After all the progress that America has made on this issue, I don't think there is any excuse for anyone to go burn down a Walmart or loot a Dollar Store.

But you have not shown any examples of that mentality existing other than in a make believe story with a setting in one community 60 years ago. I would say there must be very little racism today if you have to look back that far.
Stop focusing on the movie. The clip illustrates a mentality that you deny still exists. Once again, take your argument to a Black person, then continue this tread.

Stop focusing on the movie. The clip illustrates a mentality that you deny still exists. Once again, take your argument to a Black person, then continue this tread.
Your the one that posted the fantasy movie clip as your support that racism exists. Now you say "quit looking at my evidence".

Please get an adult to help you understand.
Understand that you base reality on characters and situations that are designed and choreographed by Hollywood producers?

Please get an adult to help you understand.
If you weren't too lazy, you could look up the situation that the movie was very loosely based on. Were there racists in that town, yep. Did they do mean racist things, yep. Still if you want to prove racism in 2020, you are doing a disservice by saying the closest thing you can find is an incident from 60 years ago.

The clip illustrates the mentality of the systemic racism that permeates every facet of life in this country.

What is your evidence of systemic racism permeating every facet of life in this country?

Is this racist?

132410016_3609430539144783_6102665968762961943_n.jpg

LeBron James is a known racist. He hates white people and only wants the NBA to hire white players who are liberal and hate America/Law Enforcement/Military/Donal Trump etc.

Also BLM is a Marxist movement that was also heavily supported by the NBA/NFL/MLB/MLS/ESPN and helped Joe Biden win.