Shooting at Tom Vineyard's Home

We know none of the specifics here but I recall many years ago when Tom was a missionary in Africa that a gang of sorts had broke into his dwelling, held his family at gunpoint and knocked Tom out with the butt end of an AK-47(or something like that. There were several photos of Tom's messed up face in his Dad's mission paper). Having been through that I doubt he would wait to determine the intent of the intruder before protecting himself/family. 

We know none of the details, but if someone broke into his home whiles his family was there he did what most of us would do.

We would pause long enough to be sure it was not someone we know or the police or rescue personel then we would unload both barrels.

Anyone surprised that Bass is on the comments section jumping to conclusions?

The question:

Will Vineyard by indicted like Chappell?

Web said:
bgwilkinson said:
When was Cappell indicted?

He wasn't.  It's just Tarheel's obsessive little dead hobby horse to come beat up once in a while.  :)

Does that mean Bass is my "obsessive little dead hobby horse"?  :eek:

;)

Web said:
bgwilkinson said:

He wasn't.  It's just Tarheel's obsessive little dead hobby horse to come beat up once in a while.  :)

You have me confused with another bitter, obsessed X-fundy!  :)

subllibrm said:
Web said:
bgwilkinson said:

;)

Only IFB's can have obsessive dead hobby horses, so you're safe. :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
subllibrm said:
Web said:
bgwilkinson said:

;)

Only IFB's can have obsessive dead hobby horses, so you're safe. :)

Cool! That is a relief.

Listen, I own guns. I know how to shoot. I believe in being able to own them and to use them if the need presents itself. That being said: I can imagine no worse thing than having someone break into your house and have to shoot them. This is a hideous nightmare for any reasonable person and even though I am not a fan of the Vineyards, I can only imagine what kind of personal hell this guy is going through.