Short nice read

It was OK... didn't do much for me because I think it should have been about IFBx, not IFB.  I don't think that there is anything wrong with a church being Independent, Fundamental, or Baptist.  They are all good labels.  I went from a IFBx HAC-type church to a church that is properly balanced; where the pastor exalts Jesus Christ and numbers are not the most important thing.

Walt said:
It was OK... didn't do much for me because I think it should have been about IFBx, not IFB.  I don't think that there is anything wrong with a church being Independent, Fundamental, or Baptist.  They are all good labels.  I went from a IFBx HAC-type church to a church that is properly balanced; where the pastor exalts Jesus Christ and numbers are not the most important thing.

I am glad for you Walt but I have not seen that.  Matter of fact I have seen far to much of the opposite in the last decade.  Now, mind you that is my opinion, but it is based upon solid evidence for me once I removed the rose colored glasses.