Should Christians Eat Krispy Cream?

I had some this morning! :) Love 'em! Krispy Kreme is great!

Don't eat them in front of me. You'll cause me to stumble.

Bro Tony eats them by the case and when he comes your church he requests a box of them, a nice love offering, and a great meal at the buffet. HAY-MAN

Krispy Kreme is a poser! 😁

It's an offshoot of a local donut shop coffee in my area dating back to 1929 which was originally called (Mrs Renisons) Crispie Creme, you can find the fascinating business evolution and story here...

Not only melt in your mouth glazed donuts, but they have a chocolate cake donut with chocolate glaze topped off with a ginormous amount of Bavarian whipped cream that is absolutely to die for, literally, if you are a type 2 diabetic like me. 😥

It's an offshoot of a local donut shop coffee in my area dating back to 1929 which was originally called (Mrs Renisons) Crispie Creme, you can find the fascinating business evolution and story here...

Not only melt in your mouth glazed donuts, but they have a chocolate cake donut with chocolate glaze topped off with a ginormous amount of Bavarian whipped cream that is absolutely to die for, literally, if you are a type 2 diabetic like me. 😥
I think the best donuts I ever had were from Mr. Donut, which was bought out by Dunkin' Donuts in the 1990s. My wife used to work for a Dunkin' Donuts in Pekin, IL back around the time that happened.

I think the best donuts I ever had were from Mr. Donut, which was bought out by Dunkin' Donuts in the 1990s. My wife used to work for a Dunkin' Donuts in Pekin, IL back around the time that happened.
No offense, but Dunkin Donuts were definitely NOT ever the Gold Standard of donuts!

Yes, I am a donut snob.😜

No offense, but Dunkin Donuts were definitely NOT ever the Gold Standard of donuts!

Yes, I am a donut snob.😜
I never stated that Dunkin WAS a "Gold Standard," I simply stated that they bought the Mr. Donut chain. I have had donuts like they serve in Washington DC for the Senators breakfasts, etc., and I can tell you that a $16.00 donut isn't any better than a $2.00 donut.

I never stated that Dunkin WAS a "Gold Standard," I simply stated that they bought the Mr. Donut chain. I have had donuts like they serve in Washington DC for the Senators breakfasts, etc., and I can tell you that a $16.00 donut isn't any better than a $2.00 donut.
I was just teasing with you man. This is the fighting form after all. 😉

I was just teasing with you man. This is the fighting form after all. 😉
I pretty much figured you were....I can tell you now though, I don't like dunkin...they get to choose your dozens here if you choose assorted. I would rather choose my own.

When I lived in Raleigh, NC they used to have an 5 mile run from NC state to a Krispy Kreme, where you would eat a dozen donuts than run the return trip back to NC state.

When I lived in Raleigh, NC they used to have an 5 mile run from NC state to a Krispy Kreme, where you would eat a dozen donuts than run the return trip back to NC state.
10 miles later, you've still consumed more calories than you've burned...

Bro. Tony once said that the ladies should be in the kitchen not worrying how they look. But you should see the look on Dr. Hutson's face when he sees those Krispy Cream's. HAY-MAN. Ya'll alright??

The only reason a Christian should NOT eat a Krispy Kreme is if they are a diabetic. But then again, my practice of one a year hasn't killed me.....yet. LOL :cool:

The only reason a Christian should NOT eat a Krispy Kreme is if they are a diabetic. But then again, my practice of one a year hasn't killed me.....yet. LOL :cool:
I'm diabetic, and it's not stopped me yet! :)