Should Christians use the “Let’s go Brandon” phrase?

Just in case anyone here is not familiar with Hagee the Horrible, check this out:

False Teacher of the Day #40: John Hagee (reformationcharlotte.org)

Hagee said in his book "In Defense of Israel" (which I have read) that Jesus was not the Messiah. Here is what the Apostle John says about that in 1 John 4:3: "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." "Christ" or "Anointed One" is a synonym for Messiah, so where does this leave John Hagee?

The pastor should have doubled down and began chanting “Let’s Go Brandon!” again instead of apologizing. Take a lesson from the Trump playbook and never back down and apologize…the sure as hades don’t!
Because we all know that Jesus would marry His bride to the Republican party if He had any say.😎

The pastor should have doubled down and began chanting “Let’s Go Brandon!” again instead of apologizing.

Yeah, if you're going to be a clown, you shouldn't be ashamed of your clown credentials. Honk that nose, Bozo!

The pastor should have doubled down and began chanting “Let’s Go Brandon!” again instead of apologizing. Take a lesson from the Trump playbook and never back down and apologize…the sure as hades don’t!
I’m probably more political than many here, but your last sentence is hardly in a turn the other cheek mode. Jesus, not Trump, should be our source when considering that issue.

I’m probably more political than many here, but your last sentence is hardly in a turn the other cheek mode. Jesus, not Trump, should be our source when considering that issue.
Did you forget that Jesus approves of all things Republican?

While I know we should expect better of John Hagee . . . does anyone, really?
Not me! He's sort of a one way one day, another way the next day type person in my opinion.

You’re kidding me. This is literally the bedrock of Christianity. God’s foreknowledge
God's foreknowledge does not operate differently for different political parties.

"Talk about colossal theological ignorance" wasn't an invitation, BTW.

"Jesus gave us Trump, but only knew Biden was going to happen" remains one of the most ignorant pieces of theological nonsense ever posted to the FFF, and I can say that seen this forum in all its incarnations since 1998.

"Jesus gave us Trump, but only knew Biden was going to happen" remains one of the most ignorant pieces of theological nonsense ever posted to the FFF, and I can say that seen this forum in all its incarnations since 1998.
This simply, and sadly simply illustrates the man centered, synergistic drivel that passes for theology in much of Christendom today.

Did God really put Hitler in charge of Germany? According to the nutcase charismatic heretic John Hagee, the answer is yes!
You know what they say about a blind squirrel. God put Hitler in charge of Germany to fulfill his purposes in the world, just as he placed Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt, Mussolini, and Hirohito at the heads of their nations. God gave Israel David, but also Saul, Ahab, and Pilate.

Which is not to say any of these men were necessarily obeying God's revealed laws. They were his blessings on their nations, or his judgments. "He removes kings and sets up kings" (Daniel 2:21). This should be a no-brainer to any confessing Christian. It's utter foolishness to say God gave my country the politicians I happen to like, but the ones I don't happened out of his control.

I can’t say I really know anything about John Hagee, but just seems to me God doesn’t commit evil, and Hitler is the definition of that, so to suggest God plays a role in that would make Christianity completely a false religion.
How about Pharaoh?
For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Romans 9:17