Silly teaching associated with the Judgement

I quoted a verse that very specifically deals with adding to God's Word.

Sure, let's ignore that I was talking about your complete lack of scriptural proof for your accusations of "Silly teaching associated with the Judgement," and virtually every other thread you've initiated on this forum since you came back in disguise to try and circumvent your ban.

By all means, change the subject. You ignoramus.

A verse you're ignoring.

I ignore many irrelevant things from silly ranters and cranky cloud-yellers. Case in point: the remainder of this post by you.

Sure, let's ignore that I was talking about your complete lack of scriptural proof for your accusations of "Silly teaching associated with the Judgement," and virtually every other thread you've initiated on this forum since you came back in disguise to try and circumvent your ban.

I see you're still sore about that. Remember, if it wasn't for me. You wouldn't even be here.

What would you like for me to do Theo. List every single verse that deals with the subject? Surely you know them. Surely most anyone that comes here knows them. You're being dishonest. Which is common with you. Which speaks to what kind of person you are. A person who would attack the disabled in an attempt to abuse them mentally. You're such a wonderful character. Bravo! Bravo!

By all means, change the subject. You ignoramus.

Yep. Still hurt. The way you're going, that will continue throughout your life

I ignore many irrelevant things from silly ranters and cranky cloud-yellers. Case in point: the remainder of this post by you.

You're not ignore anything Theo. How many accounts you have over at CARM? Running from that reputation you have?

I see you're still sore about that. Remember, if it wasn't for me. You wouldn't even be here.
Interesting fact: Those suffering from delusions of grandeur often believe themselves more important than what they truly are.

A person who would attack the disabled in an attempt to abuse them mentally. You're such a wonderful character. Bravo! Bravo!
Back to playing the role of the victim.

Interesting fact: Those suffering from delusions of grandeur often believe themselves more important than what they truly are.

What irony. You're not a part of any of this. You don't even know the person I'm reference. That witches' cauldron of a brain you've got is the one making YOU feel important when you not part of any of this.

Remember, if it wasn't for me. You wouldn't even be here.

Let me guess. We're all part of a dream you're having?

What would you like for me to do Theo. List every single verse that deals with the subject?

Says the evidence-averse.

Surely you know them.

It's not my job to do your homework for you. Post 'em yourself.

You're being dishonest. Which is common with you.

Law of Yeezy #1: Yeezy is never wrong. Ever.

Corollary #1: Anyone who contradicts what Yeezy thinks is not merely wrong, but morally and/or intellectually deficient. [e.g. "You're a liar!"]​

How many accounts you have over at CARM? Running from that reputation you have?

Surely you know them. Go ahead and post 'em.

If Yeezy is suddenly claiming to be disabled to get out of providing evidence of his ignorant ravings, it's his most intellectually dishonest ploy to date.

What irony. You're not a part of any of this. You don't even know the person I'm reference. That witches' cauldron of a brain you've got is the one making YOU feel important when you not part of any of this.
Alright Treasure I'm about to tell you something but do may favor, don't let anyone else know. This is actually a public forum. I've recently discovered that anything you say on here can be read and commented on by anyone else logged into the site.

Let me guess. We're all part of a dream you're having?

You're one in the dream. You know what reality is too.

Says the evidence-averse.

Since I must please you.... then I would like know how to please you. Not that you can be pleased. You can't.

It's not my job to do your homework for you. Post 'em yourself.

You never do the same. Hypocrite.

Law of Yeezy #1: Yeezy is never wrong. Ever.
Prove it. You can't back up your claims. In fact, there is plenty of evidence in this forum where I've said I was wrong. I'm not going to do your work for you.​
Corollary #1: Anyone who contradicts what Yeezy thinks is not merely wrong, but morally and/or intellectually deficient. [e.g. "You're a liar!"]

You use that word more than I do..... Hypocrite.

Surely you know them. Go ahead and post 'em.

Well. You did have Ransom and Theo.... but I suspect more. If I ran that site, I would know. I only used this id here because the other was banned. You're such a wonderful person. Bravo!

Last edited:
If Yeezy is suddenly claiming to be disabled to get out of providing evidence of his ignorant ravings, it's his most intellectually dishonest ploy to date.

You know who I'm talking about. I'm not talking about myself.

You realize that talking in riddles doesn't make you sound smart, right?

You've blocked your stalking episode. I had to ban you because of you wanted to harm a disabled person. God has the record

What in Xenu's name are you jabbering about? Now you're just committing libel.
Interesting strategy. Since Treasure's goofy ideas are mocked for their idiocy he fancies himself an internet sleuthe that his going to silence the opposition by, in his ever so creepy fashion, let them know that "he knows things". I think the British would refer to him as a nutter.

Interesting strategy. Since Treasure's goofy ideas are mocked for their idiocy he fancies himself an internet sleuthe that his going to silence the opposition by, in his ever so creepy fashion, let them know that "he knows things". I think the British would refer to him as a nutter.
He'll be connecting newspaper clippings with red yarn on the whiteboard, next.