Silly teaching associated with the Judgement

Just when you think Creepy Treasure can't get any nuttier he overperforms once again.

Do you really want me to post the information that leads to your front door? Give me permission and it be up tonight.
Well, since it's 1am here, I'm going to bed. Yeezy promised to put his evidence up tonight, so no doubt I'll find myself so thoroughly shamed in the morning, I won't be able to show my face here for weeks. LOL!

I'm done for the night as well. Interested to see who Creepy Treasure tries to blackmail into agreeing with his insane ideas tomorrow.

Another day, another lack of evidence from liar and false accuser treasure_unseen that I stalked a disabled person on the Internet.

Do you really want me to post the information that leads to your front door? Give me permission and it be up tonight.

It's Friday and almost quitting time.

What do you think? Will treasure_unseen_on_the_FFF_since_Sunday finally make a surprise appearance and embarrass me with the scandalous details of my stalking disabled people?

Or can we expect more cowering, simpering, and excuses why the sordid story (promised by Sunday night) have yet to materialize?

As he continues to hide, his beclownment approaches infinity.

It's Friday and almost quitting time.

What do you think? Will treasure_unseen_on_the_FFF_since_Sunday finally make a surprise appearance and embarrass me with the scandalous details of my stalking disabled people?

Or can we expect more cowering, simpering, and excuses why the sordid story (promised by Sunday night) have yet to materialize?

As he continues to hide, his beclownment approaches infinity.
He has been awfully quiet. I can't believe an ego like his will stay away for too long, though.

He has been awfully quiet. I can't believe an ego like his will stay away for too long, though.
And he'll probably just continue proliferating rant-threads like nothing happened.

But I once calculated his memory span at about 40 minutes. So a few friendly reminders will probably be helping. ;)

Another weekend, still no treasure_unseen and his embarrassing evidence.

Sheesh. How long does it take to forge some screenshots, anyway? If I wanted to expose Yeezy as a lover of barn animals, I could have presented them in about 5 minutes.