Simple Prayer Request

JrChurch

Elect
Reaction score
Please pray for our #4 kid who is flying from college to his first medical school interview.  He is a young man that loves the Lord with his whole heart and wants to be exactly where the Lord wants him. 

Praying!  We need more skilled Christian doctors!

It is a joy and a privilege to pray for him.  May God grant him grace and a discerning heart.

Remembering your family in prayer this evening ... do you have an update for us?

Baptist Bishop said:
Remembering your family in prayer this evening ... do you have an update for us?

Thank you.  His interview was great and he has another one the end of this month and one in Dec.  He is praying for the Lord to lead him to the right school. 

The Lord is so good.  My son called from college to say he was accepted at the first medical school.  He'll interview at more, but the Lord sure encouraged us with this unusually quick response. 

JrChurch said:
The Lord is so good.  My son called from college to say he was accepted at the first medical school.  He'll interview at more, but the Lord sure encouraged us with this unusually quick response.

How awesome is that?!?  I'm waiting with bated breath to see how God reveals His will for your son.  What a blessing to read this, JrChurch!  Keep the updates coming!