"Skittles"

Smellin Coffee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Cswtz4nWEAAnoxv.jpg

Not one of them deserves anything from the U.S.

Start with that...  A clean slate.

After we clear that, I'll talk about the human aspect of their story all day.

But I can't start with a false premise, like that anyone in the World owes them  anything.

There are wretched pitiful stories on every street.

When you have a National Debt that can't be payed down, you don't steal to help a stranger.
You go to work to help your own.

At some point, some of us are going to have to do more than just talk to people like you, or you'll make our children slaves.

earnestly contend

prophet said:

But I can't start with a false premise, like that anyone in the World owes them  anything.

When you have a National Debt that can't be payed down, you don't steal to help a stranger.

At some point, some of us are going to have to do more than just talk to people like you, or you'll make our children slaves.

earnestly contend

Anyone who doubts that the Bible has anything relevant to say to us today can just read your post, read the story of the Good Samaritan, and voil?! No more doubts?

Who is your neighbor?

I wonder which of those precious little children Jesus would bomb?

Billy

ddgently said:
prophet said:

earnestly contend

Anyone who doubts that the Bible has anything relevant to say to us today can just read your post, read the story of the Good Samaritan, and voil?! No more doubts?

Who is your neighbor?
"my neighbor" has what exactly to do with what the 300 million collective people of these United States, and the fact that they collectively will not have any extra $ for 75 years?

Do us a favor, you pretentiously pious pissant, and swim the Rio.

earnestly contend

Billy said:
I wonder which of those precious little children Jesus would bomb?

Billy
You mean this God?

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

earnestly contend

Eph 4:32
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 30And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Why did God allow sin to enter the world in the first place?

God could stop it all - but He doesn't. He allows it to continue.

It must all be part of his great plan.

Amazing grace that He rescued me from His punishment for sin.

If God doesn't end world wide violence, then what should I do as a believer? I can love my neighbor, help the poor, show love .... and pray. Vote for leaders that will still help other countries in need.

But. Ultimately. I need to trust God. I can't save the world.

Route_70 said:
What is a skittle?

Skitsofundamatic was one of my sock puppets back in the day.