So, who is your church's Muslim spy?

Not sure...but could possibly be that guy who comes in every week with that towel wrapped around his head and  his camel tied up out front!

The Rogue Tomato said:

Nice idea, but if that's the only bacon item being served, I would be a suspect. Not because I don't do bacon, because believe me, I love bacon, but because I don't do jalapenos. Even one small bite causes severe intestinal problems. Need to widen the bacon selections to catch the true spies.

LOL!!  ;D  :D

He Did It 4U said:
I don't do jalapenos. Even one small bite causes severe intestinal problems.

Then include a little wine for your stomach's sake.

"Lipkin further suggested that when the orders for jihad are made, Muslims are to kill the Jews on Saturday (the Jewish Sabbath) and then kill the Christians on Sunday."

At least we will get a day's notice!  8)

subllibrm said:
"Lipkin further suggested that when the orders for jihad are made, Muslims are to kill the Jews on Saturday (the Jewish Sabbath) and then kill the Christians on Sunday."

At least we will get a day's notice!  8)

Plenty of time to lock and load and send their jihadist butts to their 71 virgins.  

Has anyone ever thought where Allah is going to get so many virgins for all his thugs?

They are all lesbians.

Demon to Osama: "Hi there, only 69 virgins so far but we have Rosie O'Donell and Ellen the Degenerate lined up for you."

It would make a great Twilight Zone episode.

If my church has a Muslim spy, I'll bet my friend Abdul knows who he is . . .