softball season is back!!

aleshanee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
... college softball all day today....🥎 ... the clearwater invitiational is underway in florida... 🏝️.... showing on the espn channels.... and the kajikawa classic is underway at arizona state..🏜️..... showing on the pac12 network.... ..... . was watching games most of the day yesterday and currently watching 2 live games on split screens at the same time right now.... :D....... but both are on a commercial breaks at the moment.... . ....3 games will be on at the same time later today.... o_O ....

I toured the Graceland Mansion years ago while living near Memphis. We were taken through Elvis's TV room; he had three TVs because, as it was explained, he didn't want to miss any of the networks' evening newscasts.

I toured the Graceland Mansion years ago while living near Memphis. We were taken through Elvis's TV room; he had three TVs because, as it was explained, he didn't want to miss any of the networks' evening newscasts.
we have one really big tv in the living room... ...but it has a lot of features making it possible to monitor mutliple channels or even watch 4 at a time on sectioned screen.. ..... .every room in our house has a tv screen now... even the kitchen.... (not the bathrooms though..)..... the only room with mulitiple tv screens is my sisters office but they are all strictly for business - it would be fun to watch mutiple sports games in there..... but i would probably end up with whiplash turning back and forth to see the action..... 😫

... college softball all day today....🥎 ... the clearwater invitiational is underway in florida... 🏝️.... showing on the espn channels.... and the kajikawa classic is underway at arizona state..🏜️..... showing on the pac12 network.... ..... . was watching games most of the day yesterday and currently watching 2 live games on split screens at the same time right now.... :D....... but both are on a commercial breaks at the moment.... . ....3 games will be on at the same time later today.... o_O ....

Aleshanee, did you play softball growing up? Still playing today?

Aleshanee, did you play softball growing up? Still playing today?
no.... my sister and her best friend played in highschool.... and then that same friend ..who has been one of our room mates for long time now - went on to play in college....(ucla).... she;s the one whose enthusiasm for the game got me started watching softball with her on tv ...and also going to the university of hawaii games with her... same with rugby which she also played on a local team... . ... but i didn;t play any sports growing up..... i was very un-coordinated and accident prone all through my teen years... . disastrously so

so instead of sports i was enrolled in dance classes starting in junior high... then started going to the gym with my dads wife when i was college.... ..both those things helped me a lot... and helped me gain the strength, balance and coordination to do the things i do now... (archery/hunting - surfing - distance bicycling).... but no team sports.... especially not one with fast flying objects thrown or hit at me that i would be expected to catch.... 😲😵‍💫

Last edited: